Sport Red Controller

Discus and support Sport Red Controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work. 70d48cf4-cef9-458e-a09d-18676926e4af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by freds-keela, Sep 10, 2019.

1. freds-keela
    freds-keela Guest

Sport Red Controller

Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work.

:)

freds-keela, Sep 10, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Looking for a new Controller

I use the red sport controller works well with most games
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Sport Red Controller

Mine works fine there is a 3,5 mil jack on the controller so you can use most headsets with it
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Sport Red Controller

I have voice enabled in all games with the sport red no issues so far
  5. xNikolex Win User

Sport Red Controller

This has happened to me with a different controller. Mine seems to be a problem with the 3.5mm port.

If your headsets and other controllers work together it might be your port.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Sport Red Controller

The Sport Red Special Edition controller does indeed have headphone/mic capabilities via the 3.5mm jack.

Are you experiencing this issue only with Fortnite? or does this issue persist across all titles?

Also, have you tried a different headset?

Just trying to narrow down the possible cause for your issue.
Thema:

Sport Red Controller

1. Sport Red Controller - Similar Threads - Sport Red Controller

2. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  3. Kinect Sports multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports multiplayer: I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player? - The website will not allow me to delete this question,...
  4. sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    sports: Is there anyway I can watch sports on my xbox one S, for free?.. b0ccf2d8-43b9-442a-b532-0aa03b7881d4
  5. Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download: Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy settings. I can't get it unlocked please advise....
  6. BT Sport App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BT Sport App: Morning, Having such an issue that has so far taken me via BT support, EE support and Microsoft with everyone blaming eah other and NO solution. Will try and explain this as best as I can. A...
  7. EA Sports Revocation of access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports Revocation of access: Is there any way to re-instate access to an EA Sports game if you've accidentally clicked the "Revoke Access" tab? 4cfffabc-7d8a-4124-b533-e2361ef513bd
  8. EA Sports E3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports E3: No I wasn't able to watch it as I had to work. Sounds like you are really excited about what you saw. We are all hoping to get a lot of good news out of E3. 6f87decd-e414-44d7-b5ba-59686aab11c8
  9. Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?: Resident evil is awesome. Esp 2 remake. 25ca8df6-5718-403b-a4ec-520377aef0a9
  10. xbox one sports red controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one sports red controller: Xbox one sports red controller is so (Mod Removed - Profanity) had it for 2 months and rb started messing up not listen when pressed I lose all access to buttons when pressed such a (Mod Removed -...