Sport Red Controller

Discus and support Sport Red Controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work. 70d48cf4-cef9-458e-a09d-18676926e4af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by freds-keela, Sep 10, 2019.

1. freds-keela
    freds-keela Guest

Sport Red Controller

Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work.

:)

freds-keela, Sep 10, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Looking for a new Controller

I use the red sport controller works well with most games
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Sport Red Controller

Mine works fine there is a 3,5 mil jack on the controller so you can use most headsets with it
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Sport Red Controller

I have voice enabled in all games with the sport red no issues so far
  5. xNikolex Win User

Sport Red Controller

This has happened to me with a different controller. Mine seems to be a problem with the 3.5mm port.

If your headsets and other controllers work together it might be your port.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Sport Red Controller

The Sport Red Special Edition controller does indeed have headphone/mic capabilities via the 3.5mm jack.

Are you experiencing this issue only with Fortnite? or does this issue persist across all titles?

Also, have you tried a different headset?

Just trying to narrow down the possible cause for your issue.
Thema:

Sport Red Controller

1. Sport Red Controller - Similar Threads - Sport Red Controller

2. Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point: During tennis game when the ball is out of bounds and if my appeal is approved (ball marked in) I do not get the point. However If the appeal is marked not approved (ball is out of bounds) then...
  3. Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that...
  4. No download option for Kinect Sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No download option for Kinect Sports: I am trying to download Kinect SPorts season 1 for X box 360 ..however i could not found download option 11495ecb-4f40-4da3-aff2-a51e36ba0af1
  5. how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?: Does anyone have a step by step process to re-configure the back button on a Sport Blue controller? When playing, the button doesn't work even after a firmware update. Under settings where you can...
  6. Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends: Hi, I can't play Kinect Sports Rival online with a friend. He can join My Party, but from within the game in the "My Game" portal, I Invite him to a game, he can accept, and then it hangs up on a...
  7. Purchased DLC no longer available to use - 2K sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC no longer available to use - 2K sports: I have exhausted all resources. I purchased a WWE2k16 DLC that no longer appears or works. Xbox has confirmed the licenses are active Xbox has confirmed the purchase Xbox has confirmed I...
  8. Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals: I want to expand our kinect games as were stuck at home to keep the kids active and happy. I would like to download a copy of kinect sports rivals but its £44:99 on the store for a 6 year old...
  9. Xbox one sports red controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sports red controller stick drift: I bought my controller back in May, been working great until 2 days ago it started drifting in the right stick, when this happens the directional oad buttons hapoen to diubke click at the same...
  10. xbox one sports red controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one sports red controller: Xbox one sports red controller is so (Mod Removed - Profanity) had it for 2 months and rb started messing up not listen when pressed I lose all access to buttons when pressed such a (Mod Removed -...