sports

Discus and support sports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can watch sports on my xbox one S, for free?.. b0ccf2d8-43b9-442a-b532-0aa03b7881d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davidwootton38, Aug 26, 2019.

1. sports

Is there anyway I can watch sports on my xbox one S, for free?..

:)

davidwootton38, Aug 26, 2019
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Any news on a beta?

I didn't say it was a sport.

e-sport does not equal sport.

e-sport just means pro video gaming.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Any news on a beta?

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]

You're saying sport right there after the e-- part, and it still doesn't just doesn't count towards video games because they're a form of media, not a sport or "e-"sport. They can be a considered a hobby, but other than that,
    just media.

[/quote]

Just because it has the word sport in, does not define it to be a sport. Get this into your brain, it's not hard to understand.

Gaming is a hobby, of course, and not all video games are catered for professional gaming but those that are have competition and a set of rules, just like sports, hence why it is called e-sport.

Whether you think it's a sport or not is irrelevant and somewhat down to opinion, personally I wouldn't class it a sport. But it most definitely is an e-sport, because e-sport is defined to be ..... PROFESSIONAL GAMING!!!

It's just like chess or darts, some people would class these as sports, others would not. They are hobbies, games, but can also be played on a competitive level just like sports.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

what is your favorite Sports Game?

Used to be Kinect Sports, but not into sports anymore.
  5. mk4Y Win User

sports

In professional sport there is a lot of money and everybody want a piece of the cake. So if you want to watch, normally you have to pay for it.
  6. davidwootton38 Win User

sports

Even the ones from overseas tv?.
Thema:

sports

1. sports - Similar Threads - sports

2. Kinect sports on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports on Xbox 360?: I bought kinect sports but it wont work on my 360. MS support have said it is outdated and some files need updating on the game itself. Anyone know if there is a later version that will work?...
  3. EA Sports profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Sports profile: Does anyone know how to delete an EA Sports profile from your Xbox account? I no longer have the email that I used to create my original EA Sports profile, and I cannot remember the password for...
  4. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  5. Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I hope someone can help as I am stuck! Our Kinect Sensor on our Xbox One generally works fine but when trying to play Kinect Sports (bowling is our favourite family game), it won't 'see'...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  7. Xbox one sports red controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sports red controller stick drift: I bought my controller back in May, been working great until 2 days ago it started drifting in the right stick, when this happens the directional oad buttons hapoen to diubke click at the same...
  8. E Sports and Tournaments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E Sports and Tournaments: Dear Community, I am looking for any direction or information you might be able to provide for a company building an E-Sports arena using the Xbox platform. I am part of the management at the...
  9. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  10. Sport Red Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sport Red Controller: Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work. 70d48cf4-cef9-458e-a09d-18676926e4af