sports

Discus and support sports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can watch sports on my xbox one S, for free?.. b0ccf2d8-43b9-442a-b532-0aa03b7881d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davidwootton38, Aug 26, 2019.

1. sports

Is there anyway I can watch sports on my xbox one S, for free?..

:)

davidwootton38, Aug 26, 2019
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Any news on a beta?

I didn't say it was a sport.

e-sport does not equal sport.

e-sport just means pro video gaming.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Any news on a beta?

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]

You're saying sport right there after the e-- part, and it still doesn't just doesn't count towards video games because they're a form of media, not a sport or "e-"sport. They can be a considered a hobby, but other than that,
    just media.

[/quote]

Just because it has the word sport in, does not define it to be a sport. Get this into your brain, it's not hard to understand.

Gaming is a hobby, of course, and not all video games are catered for professional gaming but those that are have competition and a set of rules, just like sports, hence why it is called e-sport.

Whether you think it's a sport or not is irrelevant and somewhat down to opinion, personally I wouldn't class it a sport. But it most definitely is an e-sport, because e-sport is defined to be ..... PROFESSIONAL GAMING!!!

It's just like chess or darts, some people would class these as sports, others would not. They are hobbies, games, but can also be played on a competitive level just like sports.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

what is your favorite Sports Game?

Used to be Kinect Sports, but not into sports anymore.
  5. A Frozen Poo Win User

Day 1 Launch Titles revealed

@Moterbreath - Shooters are not a sport whereas a fighter is a sport.
  6. mk4Y Win User

sports

In professional sport there is a lot of money and everybody want a piece of the cake. So if you want to watch, normally you have to pay for it.
Thema:

sports

1. sports - Similar Threads - sports

2. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  3. Sport Red Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sport Red Controller: Why is there no voice capability on Fortnite when using this controller. Other controllers work. 70d48cf4-cef9-458e-a09d-18676926e4af
  4. Kinect Sports multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports multiplayer: I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player? - The website will not allow me to delete this question,...
  5. Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download: Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy settings. I can't get it unlocked please advise....
  6. BT Sport App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BT Sport App: Morning, Having such an issue that has so far taken me via BT support, EE support and Microsoft with everyone blaming eah other and NO solution. Will try and explain this as best as I can. A...
  7. EA Sports Revocation of access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports Revocation of access: Is there any way to re-instate access to an EA Sports game if you've accidentally clicked the "Revoke Access" tab? 4cfffabc-7d8a-4124-b533-e2361ef513bd
  8. EA Sports E3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports E3: No I wasn't able to watch it as I had to work. Sounds like you are really excited about what you saw. We are all hoping to get a lot of good news out of E3. 6f87decd-e414-44d7-b5ba-59686aab11c8
  9. Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?: Resident evil is awesome. Esp 2 remake. 25ca8df6-5718-403b-a4ec-520377aef0a9
  10. xbox one sports red controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one sports red controller: Xbox one sports red controller is so (Mod Removed - Profanity) had it for 2 months and rb started messing up not listen when pressed I lose all access to buttons when pressed such a (Mod Removed -...