Spotify and apps

Discus and support Spotify and apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you get apps from Microsoft app on phone to Xbox 360 E. Is there a way to get spotify on Xbox from Microsoft app.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drslippyfist06, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Spotify and apps

Can you get apps from Microsoft app on phone to Xbox 360 E. Is there a way to get spotify on Xbox from Microsoft app.

:)

Drslippyfist06, Sep 5, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  3. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
  4. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

uh say what? all the apps should work as intended.

there is no spotify app on xbox one, so its not even an option to be disappointed.

if you are talking about the web version, its all spotifys fault
  5. Richard Sticky Win User

Try and Spotify to Xbox One?

Hey D4rk,

I am an active Spotify user myself and would love to see an app on Xbox Live.

The best thing to do is visit the Uservoice site and add your vote for the feature. I've gone ahead and provided a direct link to the topic below.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028639-spotify-app-for-xbox-one

Take care.
  6. YT Jfs rules Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I listen to music on my spotify app
Thema:

Spotify and apps

1. Spotify and apps - Similar Threads - Spotify apps

2. Trouble loading spotify on Xbox one app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble loading spotify on Xbox one app: I have an xbox one, and whenever I try to open spotify I am met with a grey screen and after 15 minutes giving me an error. I have got in contact with spotify and apparently its to do with the...
  3. [Alpha Ring] Spotify For Xbox App is currently broken

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Spotify For Xbox App is currently broken: Can't pick playlists, the songs freeze randomly, the app crashes, signs me in and out of my Spotify account. All of this happened in a two hour period with troubleshooting and 2 hard resets...
  4. Spotify music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify music app: My Spotify music app hasn't been working..for 3 weeks it says something went wrong try again with like a flag at the top.I have 247 songs and Spotify premium free for 6 months..halfway through my...
  5. Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...

in XboX Insiders
    Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue: I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great. Then when I came home I set it up on my Desktop PC and when launching the Spotify...
  7. Spotify app not playing music properly

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify app not playing music properly: As you read in the title, my Spotify app is not playing music properly. It sounds like the song has two tracks playing and one is very slightly delayed. I have checked for updates, restarted my...
  8. Spotify app on Xbox One X not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify app on Xbox One X not working properly: This is happening a lot now and occasionally working. (which is why I finished the last post about this) I open up the Spotify app and sign in (yes, apparently we have to choose that every time...
  9. Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...

in XboX Insiders
    Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...: Is this happening also outside test builds? This is bothering me for some time, but even more now that I decided to play Red Dead Redemption II using its own soundtrack in the background, setting...
  10. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]