Spotify and apps

Discus and support Spotify and apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you get apps from Microsoft app on phone to Xbox 360 E. Is there a way to get spotify on Xbox from Microsoft app.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drslippyfist06, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Spotify and apps

Can you get apps from Microsoft app on phone to Xbox 360 E. Is there a way to get spotify on Xbox from Microsoft app.

:)

Drslippyfist06, Sep 5, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  3. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
  4. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

uh say what? all the apps should work as intended.

there is no spotify app on xbox one, so its not even an option to be disappointed.

if you are talking about the web version, its all spotifys fault
  5. Richard Sticky Win User

Try and Spotify to Xbox One?

Hey D4rk,

I am an active Spotify user myself and would love to see an app on Xbox Live.

The best thing to do is visit the Uservoice site and add your vote for the feature. I've gone ahead and provided a direct link to the topic below.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028639-spotify-app-for-xbox-one

Take care.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Spotify and apps

1. Spotify and apps - Similar Threads - Spotify apps

2. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  3. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  4. Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing: I've tried everything i can think of to try and fix this issue ive reinstalled, logged out and back in, power cycled my xbox, reconnected to my wifi, and tried playing songs from my computer...
  5. [Guide] Enabling Last.fm Scrobbling for Spotify (including Xbox One app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Enabling Last.fm Scrobbling for Spotify (including Xbox One app): Due to a change in how Spotify and Last.fm interact, it will now be possible to scrobble* your tracks played in the Spotify for Xbox One app. Enabling Spotify Scrobbling for Your Last.fm Account...
  6. Spotify App won't load and freezes my Xbox after my Xbox has been "off" all night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify App won't load and freezes my Xbox after my Xbox has been "off" all night: Hello, This has been a recent problem for my Xbox One X. I will go to open my Spotify app after my Xbox has been turned off all night and the Spotify app will just infinitely load and I can't...
  7. Spotify app playback problem on 5.1 av-system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify app playback problem on 5.1 av-system: Hi, There is problem with Spotify playback when using 5.1 setting on Xbox configuration. I have a 5.1 channel av system connected to the Xbox One via HDMI and some how Spotify stream (it's stereo...
  8. Xbox One X - Leaving/closing Spotify App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Leaving/closing Spotify App: Just bought my Xbox One X and downloaded Spotify. After imputing my current Spotify account login details (i.e. User and Password, it's the login option you find far on the right hand side) the...
  9. Can you listen to local files on your spotify account on spotify app for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you listen to local files on your spotify account on spotify app for xbox one?: The title of my post pretty much asks the question. I have music I buy on Bandcamp and cannot listen to it on the Spotify Xbox one app even though I have it downloaded to my Spotify account and...
  10. Spotify app for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify app for Xbox One: Wouldn't it be cool if the xbox one had a spotify app and we could listen to music while we play? I found this on the Spotify website where people were asking for a possible app: "Hello...