Spotify Audio Issue

Discus and support Spotify Audio Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grills, May 26, 2019.

1. Grills
    Grills Guest

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP

:)

Grills, May 26, 2019
  2. NO 1 Sebastiano Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

i had thought it was an xbox malfunction but now. i know that its not just me who's having this issue
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

Hey Grills,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have recently encountered an issue in which the audio slider on your console is only affecting your Xbox sound and not your Spotify volume. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a simple

factory reset
    on your console. Make sure to select the variant which allows you to keep your games and apps. Additionally, you can always contact
    Spotify Support, and make sure this isn't unique to your setup. Cheers! :D
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

After all this trouble I recomend to contact support. Whish you the best of luck...
  5. Grills Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

Ok thank you. Oh yes and the audio slider is doing NOTHING.
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP
    Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear about this. What you can do is simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Spotify Audio Issue

1. Spotify Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Spotify Audio Issue

2. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  3. Spotify glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify glitch: So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner...
  4. Spotify and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify and apps: Can you get apps from Microsoft app on phone to Xbox 360 E. Is there a way to get spotify on Xbox from Microsoft app. 58926c02-9cf9-42f9-b783-647fa9ff5629
  5. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  6. [Alpha Ring] Spotify isn't balancing audio

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Spotify isn't balancing audio: The audio balance slider doesn't balance game and music audio, and the music completely drowns out all other audio. Current build is 10.0.18362.6049 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190722-1945)...
  7. spotify music makes game audio cut out(silent)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spotify music makes game audio cut out(silent): when i load up spotify and play a playlist i then go and load up one of my games which as when i get to the main menu it is silent no game music or nothing but the music is fine however the...
  8. Spotify Audio Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Audio Issue: When I launch Spotify while playing a game, it cuts off all game audio. It used to play both Spotify and game audio. I want to be able to listen to music while hearing what is going on in a game....
  9. Spotify Music is acting like the music audio is all the way up, but it is only halfway up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Music is acting like the music audio is all the way up, but it is only halfway up.: So, this has been an issue for a few days now for me. What I am trying to do is put my music audio all the way up to the max, but once it reaches the halfway point for volume, it doesn't change...
  10. Spotify audio crackle / static whilst playing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify audio crackle / static whilst playing a game.: Hey all. Recently I get the issue of audio crackling / static when listening to music through Spotify and playing a game at the same time. If I close the game down, the issue seems to disappear....