Spotify Code Problems

Discus and support Spotify Code Problems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ultimate for 3 months for 1 dollar. This subscription included a Spotify Premium membership for 6 months. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MVP Champion 27, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Spotify Code Problems

Recently, I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ultimate for 3 months for 1 dollar. This subscription included a Spotify Premium membership for 6 months. I did not recieve a code or an email or anything at all. I have not purchased Spotify Premium in the past
    before. I also have not tried the spotify premium free trial. Please help, I would like to recieve the code I was promised

:)

MVP Champion 27, Nov 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Spotify Code Problems

Hi MVP,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to check your Xbox live messages, the code will be sent there also. Keep in mind the code can come as late as 3/22/2020 also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MVP Champion 27 Win User

Spotify Code Problems

I just checked but there is nothing related tk Spotify in the deals section. Thx for replying
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Spotify Code Problems

There are currently a few deals going. If on console, go to game pass tab, then click on deals section and you may find it there, along with an ea access offer and a discord offer. They should also occasionally show as a tile on home of dashboard. Hope
    this helps
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If the spotify code is not working on a new spotify account, I would reach out to their support.
  6. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
Thema:

Spotify Code Problems

1. Spotify Code Problems - Similar Threads - Spotify Code Problems

2. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify: Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What should i do then?...
  3. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  4. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  5. Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????: I waited since december, contacted support and they told me to wait a bit. Till now still no code. Eventhough the trial is cheap, it dosen't mean you can just not send the code. With some games...
  6. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  7. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  8. Discord and Spotify codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord and Spotify codes.: It is past the Holidays, and where the special for Discord and Spotify used to be is now showing a game. I have checked my messages from XBox for codes but found none for these. Where can I get my...
  9. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code: I bought game pass a few day ago but i haven't gotten any codes i got the ea access when i tried using it but my spotify and discord code won't come in so i downloaded spotify on my game to see if...