Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Discus and support Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. i saw about the trial stuff and i've been using Xbox GamePass Ultimate for months and i haven't received the codes or if i received them, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShadowYakumo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. ShadowYakumo
    ShadowYakumo Guest

Hello. i saw about the trial stuff and i've been using Xbox GamePass Ultimate for months and i haven't received the codes or if i received them, i can't simply find where

i hope i can get some answers soon

:)

ShadowYakumo, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
  4. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Just a note for all when you choose a trial be aware that if you do not cancel it in time you will pay that month soon as it expires so cancel if you must before the trial ends. Alot forget that its a trial and just forget they have it. Next thing you
    know you have all these charges you didnt quite anticipate,
  6. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate) - Similar Threads - Spotify Access Nitro

2. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  3. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  4. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?: So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac
  5. Don’t have a Xbox One trying to discord nitro spotify and ea access on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t have a Xbox One trying to discord nitro spotify and ea access on pc: Is it possible for xbox support to send me urls to redeem the codes? There wasn’t anything stating that you needed a xbox in order to redeem them. I assumed you would be sent codes to your email...
  6. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd
  7. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  8. How do I redeem my Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I redeem my Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium on PC: I don't own an xbox and I bought the Xbox $1 Game pass for the games and the codes, and I would like to know how I would find these codes and how to redeem them. 60d9865b-4e17-440d-bfea-0ab2c736a9e1
  9. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...
  10. can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time?: i was wondering when i saw the promotion if you can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time? or you can only redeem one? 41c16ac9-267f-4aec-8e12-1676641609c0