Spotify for Xbox

Discus and support Spotify for Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use Spotify for Xbox pretty regularly. When I have music playing, it usually shows up in the menu of recent games. Over the past few days it no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AIphaQueGently, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Spotify for Xbox

I use Spotify for Xbox pretty regularly. When I have music playing, it usually shows up in the menu of recent games. Over the past few days it no longer shows up in the menu. Meaning i have no access to any of the quick options (volume controls, song changing,
    etc.). Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

:)

AIphaQueGently, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Pass Free Spotify

3. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  4. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

I just want to know if spotify is coming or not, if its not im canceling my spotify sub. and moving to xbox music
  5. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Game Pass Gifts

Thema:

Spotify for Xbox

1. Spotify for Xbox - Similar Threads - Spotify

2. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  3. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  4. Spotify not playing on the background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify not playing on the background: My spotify doesn't play whenever I leave the app, for example, when I go to Apex Legends the app closes and stops playing music. One week ago it was normal. Anyone else having this? And how can I...
  5. Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...

in XboX Insiders
    Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue: I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great. Then when I came home I set it up on my Desktop PC and when launching the Spotify...
  7. Spotify app not playing music properly

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify app not playing music properly: As you read in the title, my Spotify app is not playing music properly. It sounds like the song has two tracks playing and one is very slightly delayed. I have checked for updates, restarted my...
  8. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  9. spotify 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    spotify 6 months: hello i brought the xbox game pass ultimate some days ago and it says i would get 6 months of spotify 48711c7c-3cb0-45d8-b18f-24d96fd0fe66
  10. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984