Spotify game pass perk redeem error

Discus and support Spotify game pass perk redeem error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On xbox game pass ultimate I was given Spotify premium for 4 month and ive clicked on the link both on xbox and mobile and it either won't work or just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by baileyryan_888, May 5, 2021.

1. Spotify game pass perk redeem error

On xbox game pass ultimate I was given Spotify premium for 4 month and ive clicked on the link both on xbox and mobile and it either won't work or just says I'm not eligible, what do I do?

:)

baileyryan_888, May 5, 2021
  2. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/spotify-and-xbox-game-pass-faq
  3. choppyseize Win User

Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass PC

How do you redeem the Spotify codes?

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Keep in mind too that the promotion is only available in the US and the UK.

Also it's for new accounts that haven't used any previous promotions.
  4. dempup Win User

Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

Hi Sebastian.

All Game Pass perks are not available to everybody unfortunately.

The Spotify perk is only available in the US and UK, to my knowledge. And regarding the Discord perk, it seems a bit random who it is offered to. See support.discord.com for
    more information.
  5. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  6. zackoo07 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Go to the game pass section in your home menu. For the spotify premium, I don't know how to redeem it yet
Thema:

Spotify game pass perk redeem error

1. Spotify game pass perk redeem error - Similar Threads - Spotify game pass

2. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....
  3. Getting discord nitro and spotify premium with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting discord nitro and spotify premium with game pass ultimate: Hi, i recently bought xbox game pass ultimate because i liked the discord nitro and spotify premium perks, as well as ea play. I could not find where to get ea play, and support told me it will...
  4. Spotify Premium with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium with Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I have a subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it told me I can get Spotify Premium as a perk. I went to the perks section and didn't see it. I read that it would be in your Xbox...
  5. Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello Everyone I recently bought xbox gamepass about an hour ago. Im trying to redeem spotify premium but it doesn't show up in the perks Can someone help please? [img]...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Spotify Offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Spotify Offer: Hi! I bought the game pass ultimate today but i didn't received the spotify premium code. Before I bought it, it showed the offer in your website but it doesn't show in my perks....
  7. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify: Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What should i do then?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate + Discord Nitro + Spotify Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate + Discord Nitro + Spotify Ultimate.: Eu comprei Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, mas nas minhas vantagens eu não recebi o meu discord nitro e o meu Spotify Premium. Minha Gametag é [Translation-I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but to my...
  9. Pruba de 3 meses de Spotify de Game pass ultimate [Try 3 months of Spotify from Game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pruba de 3 meses de Spotify de Game pass ultimate [Try 3 months of Spotify from Game pass...: Hola. Reclame la ventaja pero, no la active, es decir no puse mis datos ni tarjeta y a los 4 dias queria activar el premium y me dice que no es posible por que ya use la prueba y no aparece mi...
  10. Ultimate Game pass and 6 month spotify premium offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game pass and 6 month spotify premium offer: hi i got gamepass ultimate back in march and never received the code for the 6 month free spotify i have contacted support about this a couple of times and the last time they told me to contact...