Spotify glitch

Discus and support Spotify glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deadlyphyton, Sep 7, 2019.

1. deadlyphyton
    deadlyphyton Guest

Spotify glitch

So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner is stuck on my guide screen and i cant get rid of it, ive
    tried uninstalling spotify and it was still there i tried even waiting for another ad but it didnt go away. Its so bad that i cant even skip songs from it or adjust certain things. I dont know how to get rid of this please help.

:)

deadlyphyton, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Spotify glitch

Hello
    deadlyphyton

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Spotify glitch

So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner is stuck on my guide screen and i cant get rid of
    it, ive tried uninstalling spotify and it was still there i tried even waiting for another ad but it didnt go away. Its so bad that i cant even skip songs from it or adjust certain things. I dont know how to get rid of this please help.
    Have you checked for updates
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Spotify glitch

Hey Python

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with removing an app that plays in the background from the Xbox Guide.

If you haven't already, I would suggest performing a
    power cycle
    on the console, as this will completely allow the console to power off and it should remove that app shortcut from the Xbox Guide.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Spotify glitch

If nothing helps at all you should try to reset the console with the option keep games and data so you do not lose your games but still the console will be reset.
  6. deadlyphyton Win User

Spotify glitch

This worked i prob should have done that before i made the post but thanks anyway
Thema:

Spotify glitch

1. Spotify glitch - Similar Threads - Spotify glitch

2. Game pass Ultimate & Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass Ultimate & Spotify: So I decided to get game pass ultimate the other day and also get the Spotify premium but I have yet to receive my Spotify code... Any help?? a68ec6dc-115e-483e-9568-79efd57849da
  3. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d
  4. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  6. spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.: hello not sure if this is a wide spread thing,but while streaming with the latest xbox update spotify and pandora refuse to play music while streaming from my xbox one S to my laptop.noting short...
  7. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo: Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why?...
  8. Question about Spotify 6 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Spotify 6 months free: hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a...
  9. gamepass ultimate spotify premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass ultimate spotify premium: I bought gamepass ultimate and did not get my spotify premium, not a word about it. did anyone get their's and if yes, how did you do it? 2b5ea4ef-57b3-4664-a730-c475e2502f67
  10. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

in XboX Insiders
    Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0: [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments]