Spotify glitch

Discus and support Spotify glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently downloaded spotify on my xbox one, I open it and play a song but once I exit the music stops, I go to play again and it doesn’t play. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryanRamirez667, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Spotify glitch

So i recently downloaded spotify on my xbox one, I open it and play a song but once I exit the music stops, I go to play again and it doesn’t play. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? Ive already reinstalled it, logged out, restarted, hard
    restarted but nope doesn’t work.

:)

BryanRamirez667, Jul 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Spotify glitch

Hello
    deadlyphyton

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Spotify glitch

So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner is stuck on my guide screen and i cant get rid of
    it, ive tried uninstalling spotify and it was still there i tried even waiting for another ad but it didnt go away. Its so bad that i cant even skip songs from it or adjust certain things. I dont know how to get rid of this please help.
    Have you checked for updates
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Spotify glitch

Hey Python

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with removing an app that plays in the background from the Xbox Guide.

If you haven't already, I would suggest performing a
    power cycle
    on the console, as this will completely allow the console to power off and it should remove that app shortcut from the Xbox Guide.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Spotify glitch

If nothing helps at all you should try to reset the console with the option keep games and data so you do not lose your games but still the console will be reset.
  6. Leo Ascendent Win User

Spotify glitch

Do you have it open on another platform (phone, laptop, etc)?
Thema:

Spotify glitch

1. Spotify glitch - Similar Threads - Spotify glitch

2. Spotify perk is advertised as 6 months when it is actually 3 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify perk is advertised as 6 months when it is actually 3 months?: I recently found out that I could get Spotify premium for 6 months. When I go to redeem the perk it takes me on to the Spotify page which states it is only 3 months premium. It is definitely...
  3. Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.: Why is this advertisement even allowed? It states that if you upgrade to Ultimate you'll get three months of Spotify Premium. However, if you read the details or apply for it, it doesn't apply if...
  4. How do I make spotify's audio not play in the recordings of my games?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I make spotify's audio not play in the recordings of my games?: Whenever I play Grindy type games I like to play music on Spotify, but if something unexpected happens I usually record last 30 seconds on Xbox game bar, but what's annoying is I don't want the...
  5. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.: After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound. When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems to be streaming normally but I cannot hear...
  6. Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify: When I connect the Xbox Game Bar to Spotify, the following error will always pop up when I log in. How can I solve it? [img] 11a35143-eafb-4a1e-ae0e-78bcb6353f96
  7. Spotify refuses to close sinse 2008.200706-0000

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify refuses to close sinse 2008.200706-0000: [IMG] submitted by /u/KevinSvt [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  9. SPOTIFY WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SPOTIFY WONT START: hello, so ive been having this spotify issue for about 4 months now. i load the spotify app up, it comes up with the spotify logo on the screen... the logo disappears and im left on a grey screen....
  10. Spotify glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify glitch: So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner...