Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

Discus and support Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself?

Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

My Own Spotify Playlists?

Hello there Mikey,

If you download the Spotify app on Xbox, you can absolutely listen to your own playlists. You can leave the app running while you play the games to enjoy it in the background.

What won't happen is the music in games being automatically muted, so you might end up with music from both sources playing until you mute the game's music in its options.

For more detailed instructions about using Spotify on Xbox,
    check this thread
    . If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask here.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

What is your favorite music in games?

I usually mute the music in games and play my own music in the background.
  4. xR Statikz Win User

Music through headset on Xbox one S??

Hey there. If you download the Spotify app on your xbox you can play music for free through your headset. If you also pull up the xbox menu you can adjust the volume of your game volume and music volume. Hope this helps!
  5. jamesnet Win User

Significant Audio Crackling/Popping When Listening to Background Music - Xbox One X

Hi Diego,

I tried the steps you sent (cleared 6 times just for good measure!), but unfortunately there's no difference to the clicking and popping.

However, I think we are onto something as far as the solution goes. Thinking about your comments RE: signals competing in one space, I tried some experiments with the built-in 'Game vs. Music' volume slider in the guide menu (accessed by
    pressing 'A' on the Spotify/Groove app in the Xbox Guide).

• Both Game and Music at 100% (centre position): Horrible clicking and popping with a loud piece of music and loud game section.
    • Game at 100%, Music at 75%: Significant reduction in artifacts.
    • Game at 100%, Music at 50%: The sweet spot. No artifacts in multiple tests.
    • Game at 50%, Music at 100%,

AND Spotify manually turned down to 50% using my phone (Spotify Remote):
      Sweeter spot - reducing the overall signal to 100%.

So it appears we have identified the problem and solution:

• The 'Game vs. Music' volume slider has a fundamental flaw in that the sum of both ends should always be 100, but the centre position is summing two signals at "full blast" to make 200.
    • In my 4 examples above the total volume went from 200%->175%->150%>100%, hence getting cleaner and cleaner.
    • Earlier in my checks, I could have sworn the the Stereo Uncompressed output was louder than the 5.1 equivalent. I now believe it actually is, and this is the reason it produces more artifacts (less headroom).

If you could somehow feed this back within Microsoft it'd be massively appreciated. But at least I have a workaround for now. :)

Thanks again for your help and understanding!

James
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Forza 5 needs better music

In my mind racing games and music dont mix.. I want to concentrate on driving and driving related sounds... so I allso turn off the music in the races... If the music isn't horrible I'll leave the menu background music on..
Thema:

Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

1. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both... - Similar Threads - Spotify 100% volume

2. Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.: Why is this advertisement even allowed? It states that if you upgrade to Ultimate you'll get three months of Spotify Premium. However, if you read the details or apply for it, it doesn't apply if...
  3. Spotify glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify glitch: So i recently downloaded spotify on my xbox one, I open it and play a song but once I exit the music stops, I go to play again and it doesn’t play. Has anyone had this problem and found a...
  4. How do I make spotify's audio not play in the recordings of my games?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I make spotify's audio not play in the recordings of my games?: Whenever I play Grindy type games I like to play music on Spotify, but if something unexpected happens I usually record last 30 seconds on Xbox game bar, but what's annoying is I don't want the...
  5. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.: After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound. When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems to be streaming normally but I cannot hear...
  6. Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify: When I connect the Xbox Game Bar to Spotify, the following error will always pop up when I log in. How can I solve it? [img] 11a35143-eafb-4a1e-ae0e-78bcb6353f96
  7. Spotify refuses to close sinse 2008.200706-0000

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify refuses to close sinse 2008.200706-0000: [IMG] submitted by /u/KevinSvt [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  9. SPOTIFY WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SPOTIFY WONT START: hello, so ive been having this spotify issue for about 4 months now. i load the spotify app up, it comes up with the spotify logo on the screen... the logo disappears and im left on a grey screen....
  10. Game Bar Spotify Not Working (Unable to link the account)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Spotify Not Working (Unable to link the account): I had this issue back in Jan 16th 2020 and i figured why not try and see if it works today?.. Well is still doesnt. I go onto game bar and click link accounts and i do it and the window closes but...