spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.

Discus and support spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello not sure if this is a wide spread thing,but while streaming with the latest xbox update spotify and pandora refuse to play music while streaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EGC Ravnica1989, Oct 11, 2019.

1. spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.

hello not sure if this is a wide spread thing,but while streaming with the latest xbox update spotify and pandora refuse to play music while streaming from my xbox one S to my laptop.noting short of rapid firing the play button on another device will get
    it to play any form of music and thats if you get lucky and get it to work.can someone please help me out,do i need another app on the xbox to do it while streaming now,as i have no other way to be on xbox live most of the time.

:)

EGC Ravnica1989, Oct 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, with the latest update do you mean latest official release or the latest Xbox Insider release?

If it's Xbox Insider release then it might be best to post the issue here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
    be sure to include in which Ring you are.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

Hello Gaming,

The only two that will work in background is spotify or pandora. There used to be a function that could play in background but unfortunately don't work any longer. Try these two apps and see if you get the same issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ben Osborne Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

At some point Spotify will make a web player that doesn't require Adobe Flash. So, you'll be able to bring it up in the browser and pin it to your start screen. You can do that with Pandora now, and it works great.
  5. AMilli0NliGHTS Win User

listening to music while gaming

I really wish Spotify was coming to the Xbox One, I'm a long time subscriber, and it's much better than Pandora.

The fact that the music app has to be snapped while playing is an inconvenience too, it takes up part of my screen, so I don't even use it.

This is really the only flaw i've encountered with the Xbox One.
  6. rudipops1 Win User

HELP!!!

Yes, music and music videos were discontinued after Xbox one parted ways from the Grove subscription. The Xbox only has movies & TV as entertainment app and apps such as Spotify and pandora for music.
Thema:

1. spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop. - Similar Threads - spotify pandora working

2. Spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium: I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium code since the 24th of October. I do believe...
  3. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate: Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't let me use it because I had already done the...
  4. Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify: Hi all, I signed up for Game Pass PC Beta to play a few titles and noticed I would qualify for a spotify promo 6 month freebie, well i've signed up and started playing Outerworlds but no sign of...
  5. Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial: When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." I have never had a Spotify account nor...
  6. Spotify with existing Xbox Games Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify with existing Xbox Games Pass: I see now you get Spotify premium for 6 months with the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate, I already have an Xbox Games Pass Ultimate subscription. Can I get the 6 months of Spotify Premium?...
  7. Spotify with gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify with gamepass: I have took this offer as it has displayed on my xbox and i would like to find out how exactly do i get to redeem the spotify side of it. Do i redeem it on my xbox or is it meant to be sent to me...
  8. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?: Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone know where it is? Thanks, Nate....
  9. Where is my Spotify Premium code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify Premium code?: I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on October 1st. I have never had a subscription before. It has been 29 days and counting since the purchase and I still have not received any...
  10. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Premium: I've waited 10 days for xbox to send me my spotify premium code (Ultimate Gamepass deal), and the still haven't sent it. I can't report an issue either because their support servers are down. I've...