Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Da Best Charlie, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't let me use it because I had already done the 3 month £1 trial of premium. So I created a new account
    but when I tried to use it there was an errror. I'm not sure what to do about this and am hoping someone can help.

:)

Da Best Charlie, Nov 7, 2019
  2. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  3. Jim _River Win User

Game Pass Gifts

I bought game pass ultimate and have not ever had Spotify premium and if the Spotify deal is over whats the point in getting premium?
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Don’t know how to redeem code

Hey Flowey Lad!

Check this out!

(source)

Xbox Game Pass and Spotify Team Up to Deliver the Ultimate Value in Gaming and Music

"So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days). The codes must be redeemed at the Spotify website
    listed in the message or email. Then, it’s time to get gaming and start listening."

I hope it helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

6. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/spotify-and-xbox-game-pass-faq
Thema:

Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

1. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Spotify premium letting

2. Spotify premium perk on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium perk on game pass: I was told that they ran out of codes for the spotify 6 month premium perk on game pass. Is it ever coming back and if it is, when? ff0e9e10-8b00-4d09-a663-861c6852d4d7
  3. Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate: Hi, my father recently bought xbox game pass ultimate. I installed the xbox app on PC to see what games it offers and what perks i get. While i was looking at the games and perks I wasn't singed...
  4. i cant see the option to get spotify premium for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant see the option to get spotify premium for 6 months: after I bought the Xbox live ultimate I went to the store to see the perks and I didn't find an option to get either Spotify premium or discord nitro btw I subscribed for Xbox ultimate for a year...
  5. Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: hi! so i bought my first subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate a while ago, like august 2019. i never redeemed my codes for discord nitro or spotify premium or anything like that bc i didn't...
  6. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  7. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  8. Xbox game pass and Spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass and Spotify premium: Hello, I the purchased Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago , but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Could someone tell me where I can find it?...
  9. discord nitro/spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro/spotify premium: hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them....
  10. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium: I got ultimate game pass but dont know how to access the code. HeLp mE bab503ee-2184-4e9a-8825-e98569188916