Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Da Best Charlie, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't let me use it because I had already done the 3 month £1 trial of premium. So I created a new account
    but when I tried to use it there was an errror. I'm not sure what to do about this and am hoping someone can help.

:)

Da Best Charlie, Nov 7, 2019
  2. FacedCash4600 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Don’t know how to redeem code

Hey Flowey Lad!

Check this out!

(source)

Xbox Game Pass and Spotify Team Up to Deliver the Ultimate Value in Gaming and Music

"So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days). The codes must be redeemed at the Spotify website
    listed in the message or email. Then, it’s time to get gaming and start listening."

I hope it helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  5. WPAK Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hi there,

according to the news post itself, which can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/01/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-spotify/
    , it can take a couple of days before you should receive it as mentioned in this snippet '

So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days)'
  6. DoD Tickles Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily

Yes theres an offer on 6 month's free spotify premium when you purchase game pass ultimate.
Thema:

Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

1. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Spotify premium letting

2. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  3. Spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium: I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium code since the 24th of October. I do believe...
  4. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?: Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone know where it is? Thanks, Nate....
  5. Where is my Spotify Premium code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify Premium code?: I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on October 1st. I have never had a subscription before. It has been 29 days and counting since the purchase and I still have not received any...
  6. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Premium: I've waited 10 days for xbox to send me my spotify premium code (Ultimate Gamepass deal), and the still haven't sent it. I can't report an issue either because their support servers are down. I've...
  7. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Premium: I have yet to receive my spotify premium code after I purchased the xbox game pass pc beta I am eligible anyone have any idea why? afe7d8e5-40aa-4dd8-be90-17fee528b84d
  8. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  9. Where is my Spotify Premium?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my Spotify Premium?: So a couple of hours ago I upgraded from the Xbox Game Pass to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 dollar. I am wondering where my Spotify Premium went. Any answers?...
  10. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...