Spotify premium

Discus and support Spotify premium in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MistaMajor7, Nov 8, 2019.

1. MistaMajor7
    MistaMajor7 Guest

Spotify premium

I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium code since the 24th of October. I do believe that meet the requirement. So,im curious as to whats going
    on? Most of the answers that i could find say 10 days. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MistaMajor7, Nov 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

To be able to redeem your code, you must be new to Spotify Premium. If you’ve subscribed to Spotify Premium or have previously taken a trial or introductory offer, you’re ineligible for this offer. If you are eligible for Spotify Premium and other
    issues prevent you from redeeming your code, visit https://support.spotify.com to solve your access issues.
  3. FacedCash4600 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

As stated in the terms posted earlier, you'll be sent a code for the Spotify Premium.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

How do i get the Xbox Game Pass extras on PC?

I believe the Spotify Premium comes to you via a code within 10 business days. Not sure about the other two, check the terms and conditions for the promotion.

Keep in mind if you have ever had Spotify Premium in the past, that account is not eligible (even if it was a trial)
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

I missed this promotion then, noooooo. I ran out of spotify premium haha.
Thema:

Spotify premium

1. Spotify premium - Similar Threads - Spotify premium

2. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  3. Haven't got my 6 months of "Spotify Premium"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't got my 6 months of "Spotify Premium": Been 11 days, still no email or anything about my free 6 months of premium spotify. dbb6e190-73b4-4c4a-a058-a7bae4b0fc28
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion: There is a Spotify Premium promotion have just purchased a little bit ago and the information says I'll get a six digit code in an message through the Xbox App message center, Xbox messages, or...
  5. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  6. Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium not letting me use it from the Xbox game pass ultimate: Recently, I got the game pass ultimate subscription for £1 and with it I got 6 months of spotify premium. I used the code on my account but it wouldn't let me use it because I had already done the...
  7. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?: Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone know where it is? Thanks, Nate....
  8. Where is my Spotify Premium code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify Premium code?: I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on October 1st. I have never had a subscription before. It has been 29 days and counting since the purchase and I still have not received any...
  9. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Premium: I've waited 10 days for xbox to send me my spotify premium code (Ultimate Gamepass deal), and the still haven't sent it. I can't report an issue either because their support servers are down. I've...
  10. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Premium: I have yet to receive my spotify premium code after I purchased the xbox game pass pc beta I am eligible anyone have any idea why? afe7d8e5-40aa-4dd8-be90-17fee528b84d