Spotify premium

Discus and support Spotify premium in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MistaMajor7, Nov 8, 2019.

1. MistaMajor7
    MistaMajor7 Guest

Spotify premium

I signed up to Xbox game pass on pc. I've never ever signed up to xbox game pass before. I live in the UK. I have been waiting for my spotify premium code since the 24th of October. I do believe that meet the requirement. So,im curious as to whats going
    on? Most of the answers that i could find say 10 days. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MistaMajor7, Nov 8, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox game pass perks

Hi Aloxx,

Have you ever had Spotify Premium before or taken advantage of other free Spotify Premium offers? I believe that the Spotify Premium offer is for new users and users who are on the free version but have never tried o4 upgraded to premium before.
  3. Jim _River Win User

Game Pass Gifts

I bought game pass ultimate and have not ever had Spotify premium and if the Spotify deal is over whats the point in getting premium?
  4. Geth Win User

Ultimate reward

The spotify premium or the ultimate?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

To be able to redeem your code, you must be new to Spotify Premium. If you’ve subscribed to Spotify Premium or have previously taken a trial or introductory offer, you’re ineligible for this offer. If you are eligible for Spotify Premium and other
    issues prevent you from redeeming your code, visit https://support.spotify.com to solve your access issues.
  6. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
Thema:

Spotify premium

1. Spotify premium - Similar Threads - Spotify premium

2. Spotify premium perk on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify premium perk on game pass: I was told that they ran out of codes for the spotify 6 month premium perk on game pass. Is it ever coming back and if it is, when? ff0e9e10-8b00-4d09-a663-861c6852d4d7
  3. Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate: Hi, my father recently bought xbox game pass ultimate. I installed the xbox app on PC to see what games it offers and what perks i get. While i was looking at the games and perks I wasn't singed...
  4. i cant see the option to get spotify premium for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant see the option to get spotify premium for 6 months: after I bought the Xbox live ultimate I went to the store to see the perks and I didn't find an option to get either Spotify premium or discord nitro btw I subscribed for Xbox ultimate for a year...
  5. Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: hi! so i bought my first subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate a while ago, like august 2019. i never redeemed my codes for discord nitro or spotify premium or anything like that bc i didn't...
  6. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  7. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  8. Xbox game pass and Spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass and Spotify premium: Hello, I the purchased Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago , but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Could someone tell me where I can find it?...
  9. discord nitro/spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro/spotify premium: hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them....
  10. Spotify Premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium: I got ultimate game pass but dont know how to access the code. HeLp mE bab503ee-2184-4e9a-8825-e98569188916