Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

Discus and support Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is this advertisement even allowed? It states that if you upgrade to Ultimate you'll get three months of Spotify Premium. However, if you read the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knight Errantry, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

Why is this advertisement even allowed?

It states that if you upgrade to Ultimate you'll get three months of Spotify Premium. However, if you read the details or apply for it, it doesn't apply if you've had premium in the past. A free three months is available to ANYONE when they sign up for a
    new account at ANY time. This is just misleading, and deliberately creating a false perception. Disappointing Microsoft.

:)

Knight Errantry, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. Hotics Win User

I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

Hi there,

You can claim your Spotify by following these steps:

Disclaimer: You have to have the Spotify app on your xbox, and have a account linked to the spotify app for it to work.

1. Press the home button on your controller.

2. Go down to the "Claim your Perks now" button.

3. You should see a button named "Show all" in the Xbox Game Pass category. Press that button.

4. There should be a Perk button. Go ahead press that.

5. You should see a List of perks. Press the Spotify Premium perk.

6. Open that QR code in your phone, or you can Open it in Microsoft Edge.

7. You must have a linked credit card / debit card to activate it.

8. You have gotten 6 months of spotify premium for free! (Please do remember after your 6 month trial you will be billed $9.99 USD every month after the 6 month trial.)
  3. Mama Amev Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Game Sharing

Hello! From how it looks, she should be able to get the perks from the gamepass ultimate perks. Meaning the ultimate perks with Bless Unleashed should be transferred over (More info on what I mean can be found
    here).
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

the Game Pass Ultimate perks are cool and make it more worth getting.
  5. CrisisWalker Win User

Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

So does that mean that I should have all the perks available to me from PSO2 even before upgrading to the ultimate version ?
  6. HOTHEAD MANIAC Win User

For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New😉]

just to elaborate on the perks provided, I feel that xbox gamers in the United Kingdom are getting an unfair deal when it comes to these perks.

Firstly one perk was access to Phantasy star online 2 which is not included in our perks, this seems unfair that only certain territories get exclusive content whilst we still pay the same subscription fees for ultimate but not the same perks.

Secondly who decided the perks as I play Apex Legends and Gears 5 but I never see any perks such as ingame credits like iron in Gears 5 to coins for content in Apex Legends.

I feel that Xbox is short handing games on what a perk is. I see a perk as something that will benefit you in a game that refers to your gaming habits.

I hope this will be resolved in future perk offers.
Thema:

Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

1. Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all. - Similar Threads - Spotify Ultimate Perk

2. Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify premium perk not showing on xbox game pass ultimate: Hi, my father recently bought xbox game pass ultimate. I installed the xbox app on PC to see what games it offers and what perks i get. While i was looking at the games and perks I wasn't singed...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  4. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  5. Spotify Game Pass Ultimate not able to work at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Game Pass Ultimate not able to work at all: I am unable to subscribe to the free 6 months of spotify through game pass ultimate perks. it asks me to choose a subscription and none of them give me 6 months just the standard subscriptions it...
  6. Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: hi! so i bought my first subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate a while ago, like august 2019. i never redeemed my codes for discord nitro or spotify premium or anything like that bc i didn't...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  8. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  9. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  10. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...