Spotify Xbox One

Discus and support Spotify Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, depuis bientot une semaine lorsque j'essaie d'écouter spotify sur ma console la musique s'arrête a toutes les 2-3 secondes, pourtant spotify... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Houle, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Samuel Houle
    Samuel Houle Guest

Spotify Xbox One

Bonjour, depuis bientot une semaine lorsque j'essaie d'écouter spotify sur ma console la musique s'arrête a toutes les 2-3 secondes, pourtant spotify fonctionne très bien sur tous mes autres appareils (smart tv, cell,..), j'ai essayé plusieurs fois
    de désinstaller l'app, de déco le routeur, etc mais rien ne change, quelqu'un aurait une solution?

merci

Sam

Hello, since almost a week when I try to listen to spotify on my console, music stops every 2-3 seconds, yet spotify works fine on all my other devices (smart tv, cell, ..), I tried several times to uninstall the app, deconnect the router,
    etc. but nothing changes, does anyone have a solution?

thank you

:)

Samuel Houle, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Spotify Xbox One

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the Spotify app not launching on the Xbox One.

I recommend trying this troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One

If the problems persists, try checking out this article for further assistance:
    Spotify on Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

Try and Spotify to Xbox One?

Hey D4rk,

I am an active Spotify user myself and would love to see an app on Xbox Live.

The best thing to do is visit the Uservoice site and add your vote for the feature. I've gone ahead and provided a direct link to the topic below.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028639-spotify-app-for-xbox-one

Take care.
  4. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

uh say what? all the apps should work as intended.

there is no spotify app on xbox one, so its not even an option to be disappointed.

if you are talking about the web version, its all spotifys fault
  5. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

I just want to know if spotify is coming or not, if its not im canceling my spotify sub. and moving to xbox music
  6. HezzaE Win User

Spotify

I think Spotify have some deal with PlayStation, so they can't or won't make an app for Xbox One right now. Spoticast is an unofficial app, it doesn't play the music from Spotify, it searches for the songs in your Spotify account on YouTube and plays them
    from there. So you don't actually need Spotify Premium to use Spoticast at all.

If you have a Windows laptop or PC that you can use, the Stream What You Hear app lets you stream sound from your PC to Groove Music on your Xbox, so with that switched on you can play music from Spotify and hear it on your Xbox. This has a slight delay
    but since it's just music that doesn't matter too much.
Thema:

Spotify Xbox One

1. Spotify Xbox One - Similar Threads - Spotify

2. Spotify problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify problems: Are you aware that Spotify keeps crashing when trying to skip a song and when the song changes but the image remains that of the previous song can someone please look into this issue plz thx...
  3. Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing: I've tried everything i can think of to try and fix this issue ive reinstalled, logged out and back in, power cycled my xbox, reconnected to my wifi, and tried playing songs from my computer...
  4. Spotify keeps pausing music??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify keeps pausing music??: I've been using the Xbox's Spotify app for some time now, and this newest glitch is far and away the most invasive. Whenever I play music through the app (whether by navigating the app or syncing...
  5. Spotify text garbled on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify text garbled on xbox one x: Sometimes when using Spotify on my xbox the current song's text will be over a previous song's text making it unable to read. I notice this frequently when I'm playing a playlist (the song...
  6. pantalla negra en spotify [Black screen on Spotify]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pantalla negra en spotify [Black screen on Spotify]: alguien sabe como solucionar un error, que al abrir Spotify en xbox one solo se queda cargando una pantalla en negro, ya lo elimine, ya reinicié el xbox y sigue pasando lo mismo, entro y solo se...
  7. Spotify on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify on XBOX 360: Hello, i have a question. Will be Spotify on XBOX 360? On Spotify Community i saw that so many times and i will be happy when it will be on XBOX 360 too. Why is it only on XBOX One? But i hope...
  8. Spotify issue on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify issue on Xbox: I am not able to load or listen to saved playlists on the Xbox One via the Spotify app. I can listen to my saved playlists on Spotify through a web app on a PC or my phone but not on the Xbox as...
  9. My Spotify playlists on xbox one will no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Spotify playlists on xbox one will no longer play: My playlists under "Your Music"on Spotify for xbox one will no longer play directly on xbox one although albums and suggested music from Spotify play just fine. Even more strange is that the...
  10. Spotify music update ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify music update ??: how many time to spotify update coming I am waiting for month and no support for app in Xbox baa0177f-ecea-45be-9290-e0e29dae55f3