Spotify Xbox One

Discus and support Spotify Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, depuis bientot une semaine lorsque j'essaie d'écouter spotify sur ma console la musique s'arrête a toutes les 2-3 secondes, pourtant spotify... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Houle, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Samuel Houle
    Samuel Houle Guest

Spotify Xbox One

Bonjour, depuis bientot une semaine lorsque j'essaie d'écouter spotify sur ma console la musique s'arrête a toutes les 2-3 secondes, pourtant spotify fonctionne très bien sur tous mes autres appareils (smart tv, cell,..), j'ai essayé plusieurs fois
    de désinstaller l'app, de déco le routeur, etc mais rien ne change, quelqu'un aurait une solution?

merci

Sam

Hello, since almost a week when I try to listen to spotify on my console, music stops every 2-3 seconds, yet spotify works fine on all my other devices (smart tv, cell, ..), I tried several times to uninstall the app, deconnect the router,
    etc. but nothing changes, does anyone have a solution?

thank you

:)

Samuel Houle, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Spotify Xbox One

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the Spotify app not launching on the Xbox One.

I recommend trying this troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One

If the problems persists, try checking out this article for further assistance:
    Spotify on Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
  3. Richard Sticky Win User

Try and Spotify to Xbox One?

Hey D4rk,

I am an active Spotify user myself and would love to see an app on Xbox Live.

The best thing to do is visit the Uservoice site and add your vote for the feature. I've gone ahead and provided a direct link to the topic below.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028639-spotify-app-for-xbox-one

Take care.
  4. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

uh say what? all the apps should work as intended.

there is no spotify app on xbox one, so its not even an option to be disappointed.

if you are talking about the web version, its all spotifys fault
  5. HellBoundCanuck Win User

How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive

Spotify works fantastically on the Xbox One. Even without paying for the monthly subscription it's a great service.
  6. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

I just want to know if spotify is coming or not, if its not im canceling my spotify sub. and moving to xbox music
Thema:

Spotify Xbox One

1. Spotify Xbox One - Similar Threads - Spotify

2. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  3. [Alpha Ring] Spotify isn't balancing audio

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Spotify isn't balancing audio: The audio balance slider doesn't balance game and music audio, and the music completely drowns out all other audio. Current build is 10.0.18362.6049 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190722-1945)...
  4. UI Sounds and Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    UI Sounds and Spotify: I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a really slow speed, does anyone know if this is...
  5. Spotify for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify for Xbox: I use Spotify for Xbox pretty regularly. When I have music playing, it usually shows up in the menu of recent games. Over the past few days it no longer shows up in the menu. Meaning i have no...
  6. I Can't Find Spotify Widget

in XboX Insiders
    I Can't Find Spotify Widget: [IMG] The Spotify widget does not appear even I update the game bar to the latest version. and I'm using Windows Store version Spotify. PS: I'm living a country where Spotify is not...
  7. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

in XboX Insiders
    i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...: submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments]
  8. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar: I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them....
  9. How to change/log out of spotify account on xbox game bar?

in XboX Insiders
    How to change/log out of spotify account on xbox game bar?: Hey, So.. today I decided to give xbox game bar a chance and started setting it up, the thing is, I logged in into the wrong spotify account, I've spent the last hour+ trying to unlink it but I...
  10. Spotify Audio Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Audio Issue: So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically,...