Spotify Xbox Update

Discus and support Spotify Xbox Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! i was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the Spotify app its became very Laggy and glitchy after i updated my Xbox ive been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Endbro, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Endbro
    Endbro Guest

Spotify Xbox Update

Hello! i was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the Spotify app its became very Laggy and glitchy after i updated my Xbox ive been looking on twitter @xboxsupport but they havent said anything or someting about this.

I'm just tryna vibe to my music lol Anyone else know more about this situation? or having the same issues?

:)

2. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Spotify music update ??

Hey Wael198533,

Spotify should be available with Xbox, you may need to go to the app store and install the most recent version or update you through your game and apps. If you have an earlier version and it is not working/updating, you should uninstall it and head to the
    app store to install the latest version and see if that fixes any issues.

Here is a link to some information and Xbox with Spotify: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/spotify

Here is another link on how to update apps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Pass Free Spotify

5. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  6. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

I just want to know if spotify is coming or not, if its not im canceling my spotify sub. and moving to xbox music
Thema:

Spotify Xbox Update

1. Spotify Xbox Update - Similar Threads - Spotify Update

2. SPOTIFY VOLUME BROKEN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SPOTIFY VOLUME BROKEN: So until we got this latest update ive always listened to spotlfy on my xbox while gaming. I turn the volume slider in the xbox menu down to 5% and i tweek the volume in the spotify app which...
  3. Spotify or Xbox change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify or Xbox change?: Almost every time I play games I have Spotify on listening to music; and I'll usually have my computer on with it to change the volume when it's connected to my Xbox. Now I haven't played in about...
  4. I am getting billed twice a month for spotify instead of once

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am getting billed twice a month for spotify instead of once: I AM HAVE GETTING CHARGED 2 TIMES A MONTH SINCE JAN. AT LAST FOR MY SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO STOP AND MY MONEY REFUNDED THANK YOU 85978aa7-35dd-484f-b82b-7cfa0317fb5c
  5. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  6. Spotify music update ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify music update ??: how many time to spotify update coming I am waiting for month and no support for app in Xbox baa0177f-ecea-45be-9290-e0e29dae55f3
  7. Spotify volume 50% less after April 2018 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify volume 50% less after April 2018 update: Hello, some of you may already know it, but after the April 2018 update Spotify doesn't increase the volume over the middle position of that cursor anymore. Moving the cursor to the very right...
  8. After a recent update, I can no longer record Spotify in the backround of my Win + G game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a recent update, I can no longer record Spotify in the backround of my Win + G game ...: Is there a way to play Spotify or some other music in the backround while Win+G is recording gameplay? 4b9f9040-0de8-4c6e-9554-621bf329685a
  9. Missing toogle for spotify on fall update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing toogle for spotify on fall update: Hi, Microsoft When i was using earlier version of system (before the fall update) in settings tab when i was listening to spotify there was a toogle for only spotify volume, and now on this new...
  10. Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify: Today my xbox one just updated and I realized that whenever I try to play music on spotify, all the other sound from either the game I'm playing or the sound effects when you scroll through tabs...