Spotify

Discus and support Spotify in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I signed up for Game Pass PC Beta to play a few titles and noticed I would qualify for a spotify promo 6 month freebie, well i've signed up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlCheval, Nov 4, 2019.

1. AlCheval
    AlCheval Guest

Spotify

Hi all,

I signed up for Game Pass PC Beta to play a few titles and noticed I would qualify for a spotify promo 6 month freebie, well i've signed up and started playing Outerworlds but no sign of a spotify code ... do I need to send a message or do anything?

Would be good to get the spotify membership - i believe i qualify for it as per the promo message - but no idea how to claim it.

if anyone can help out, I'd be most grateful.

:)

AlCheval, Nov 4, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If the spotify code is not working on a new spotify account, I would reach out to their support.
  4. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  5. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Pass Free Spotify

Thema:

Spotify

1. Spotify - Similar Threads - Spotify

2. Spotify Code Problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Code Problems: Recently, I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ultimate for 3 months for 1 dollar. This subscription included a Spotify Premium membership for 6 months. I did not recieve a code or an email or anything...
  3. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.: I brought Xbox games pass ultimate earlier today, after the offer had started however am unable to find where i can get a code to redeem the discord nitro/ spotify benefits, could anyone tell me...
  5. Discord/Spotify promo on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord/Spotify promo on PC?: How do I get my Spotify and Discord Nitro? I don't own an xbox so I don't have a tile or whatever to claim my gift.. How do I get my 6 months of spotify, and 3 of nitro on Xbox (Beta) PC...
  6. I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.: Would like to post the video but I can't. When i press "A" on "Claim now" I'm presented with a blank screen that says "An error occured. Please try again later. " Help me pls submitted by...
  7. Ultimate Pass Free Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Pass Free Spotify: So I upgraded my xbox live gold to the ultimate pass a few weeks back and thought i was going to get the free spotify premium that comes with it, but I haven't. Anyone have any ideas why this...
  8. Haven't got my 6 months of "Spotify Premium"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't got my 6 months of "Spotify Premium": Been 11 days, still no email or anything about my free 6 months of premium spotify. dbb6e190-73b4-4c4a-a058-a7bae4b0fc28
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion: There is a Spotify Premium promotion have just purchased a little bit ago and the information says I'll get a six digit code in an message through the Xbox App message center, Xbox messages, or...
  10. Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.: How do I fix this, I have ultimate. submitted by /u/Y0uD0ntS4y [link] [comments]