Spotify

Discus and support Spotify in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Spotify music app hasn't been working..for 3 weeks it says something went wrong try again with like a flag at the top.I have 247 songs and Spotify... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigHodgy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BigHodgy
    BigHodgy Guest

Spotify

My Spotify music app hasn't been working..for 3 weeks it says something went wrong try again with like a flag at the top.I have 247 songs and Spotify premium free for 6 months..halfway through my playlist it says something went wrong try again..I've spoke
    to loads of people and the things there telling me don't work.please help

:)

BigHodgy, Mar 23, 2020
  2. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If the spotify code is not working on a new spotify account, I would reach out to their support.
  4. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  5. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  6. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
Thema:

Spotify

1. Spotify - Similar Threads - Spotify

2. Spotify - Linked - Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify - Linked - Issue: Hello, I deleted my Old Spotify Account a while back and when I had it during the time I linked/connected it to my Xbox Account via Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10) and It still shows that my Old...
  3. Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify: My spotify playlist wasnt working so i chatted to someone and he said create a new account with the same email and password and he said he will transfer my songs from my old account..now there not...
  4. Spotify music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify music app: My Spotify music app hasn't been working..for 3 weeks it says something went wrong try again with like a flag at the top.I have 247 songs and Spotify premium free for 6 months..halfway through my...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  6. Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????: I waited since december, contacted support and they told me to wait a bit. Till now still no code. Eventhough the trial is cheap, it dosen't mean you can just not send the code. With some games...
  7. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  8. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  9. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  10. Spotify not playing on the background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify not playing on the background: My spotify doesn't play whenever I leave the app, for example, when I go to Apex Legends the app closes and stops playing music. One week ago it was normal. Anyone else having this? And how can I...