Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

Discus and support Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am very tempted by Red Dead Redemption 2. 8d441471-f89e-493d-a31b-7f869c0096bc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pandy Yato, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

I am very tempted by Red Dead Redemption 2.

:)

Pandy Yato, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

I picked up some of the Lego games for my Son, and I am still playing rock-paper-scissors to decide what I get for myself. I am currently thinking about:

Diablo III Eternal Collection

The Crew 2

Ace Combat 7

The Division 2

Lego DC Supervillains
  3. Jav0r Win User

Only thing i got was the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, everything else seems priced the same from the last sale.

4. StateMan89 Win User

Thinking bout getting metro exodus. From what I've seen and heard it looks pretty good.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

It had nothing that interested me. Maybe Watchdogs 2 but I'd never get time to play it.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Yeah, lots of games, but I will have to pass on buying anything as I still have games that I haven't even started, and I'd like to save my money right now.
Thema:

1. Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting? - Similar Threads - Spring Sale are

2. Wrong prices on Xbox Spring Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong prices on Xbox Spring Sale: All the Xbox 360 games on this page say that their percentage off is something like 75% and then on click through they show incorrect prices -...
  3. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...
  4. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  5. Little error, to correct "spring sale"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Little error, to correct "spring sale": You have to correct a little mistake in polish "spring sale" - "Wiosenna wyprzedaż".. it is written that the sale lasts until 9 April 2019, probably it is a mistake and lasts until April 9, 2018...
  6. Spring Sale £5 off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring Sale £5 off: I didn't receive my £5 off code from the spring sale, am I eligible? ee216458-1376-4426-b133-8ee6496499f3
  7. Spring sale Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring sale Code: my friends have recently have received a code that is for £5 Xbox and I haven't received it I am hoping this week I could get it since it was my birthday yesterday....
  8. Xbox Spring Sale - Hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Spring Sale - Hardcopy?: Hello. I want to buy Halo Wars 2 at the discounted spring price. Buy Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition - Microsoft Store However, I ONLY want the psychical disc. Not the download code. Is there a...
  9. Spring Sale Complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spring Sale Complaint: To whom it may concern, I find it incredibly frustrating when I purchase a game (from xbox one market place) and three days later it goes on sale. This has happened numerous times over the past...
  10. I cannot access the Spring Sales 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access the Spring Sales 2017: Hi, since yesterday I've been trying to access the Spring Sales 2017 on my Xbox One on the Xbox Store and everytime I get an error telling me to wait a moment and try again later and it also says...