Spud Gaming - Becuase We're Gamers!

Discus and support Spud Gaming - Becuase We're Gamers! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I like to introduce you to a channel that has had amazing growth considering it's only our 5th month in! We have gained over 100 subscribers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spudster95, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Spudster95
    Spudster95 Guest

Hello,

I like to introduce you to a channel that has had amazing growth considering it's only our 5th month in!

We have gained over 100 subscribers and I like to thank you all for getting us this far and now over 5000 channel views! it's amazing how we have come this far I never thought we would archive this much and we are working hard to become better so that's
    why i'm posting this so we can have some feedback on things you like and things we can work on

let's make the next 5 to 6 months even bigger!

Check us out here

https://youtube.com/gamertv273

We also have A new Service Radio For Gamers!

https://spudgaming.com (Create an account then navigate to the more tap should be something called radio)

:)

Spudster95, Mar 12, 2014
  2. EJ1220
    EJ1220 Guest
    Changing gamertag

Unfortunately, we do not have access to such developments as Ambassadors, we're just gamers helping out gamers. Hopefully they do add such a feature. Happy Gaming! Spud Gaming - Becuase We're Gamers! :)

EJ1220, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    Your opinion on Vanquish....

Yup easily worth full price. Too bad many gamers wont play it becuase itsnot a standard shooter.

Andreas_212, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Spud Gaming - Becuase We're Gamers!

Hi there, you're not allowed to advertise on these forums, sorry.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Spud Gaming - Becuase We're Gamers! - Similar Threads - Spud Gaming Becuase

2. Freeze en lançant le jeu[Translation-Freeze by launching the game]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Freeze en lançant le jeu[Translation-Freeze by launching the game]: Salut ��je suis un joueur ps4 qui quelque problème avec le jeu.il y a 1 heure j'ai changer mon nametag et quand j'ai relancer minecraft le jeu freeze chaque fois quand sa me connecte (j'ai du le...
  3. delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one: I want to know how to access cloud to delete a saved game on there - I cant play a new game because it says I have too many playthroughs but it doesn't give me an option to delete one of my saved...
  4. Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?: Good evening or morning, I was sitting here playing some Xcloud games and it never occurred to me to inquire... Is MP for the Xbox or PC? I wouldn't minding joining some streamers that do Halo on...
  5. Can not un-hide games in the library anymore in the new Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can not un-hide games in the library anymore in the new Alpha ring: Hi all, I've always used the left stick + X method to un-hide some old games in the library when I wanna re-visit them. It doesn't seem to be working anymore. Any piece of advice would help...
  6. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  7. Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game

in XboX Insiders
    Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game: Every time I open an app i get that pop up that says to wait while they get the app ready. This message is only supposed to come up on first run of the app or game. I get it on every game and app...
  8. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  9. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  10. Video games that are too short

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games that are too short: Dead Risings games they need more missions and no time limit 23489172-b61f-4b2b-b6e3-9d8de2b76245