Spy Vs. Spy

Discus and support Spy Vs. Spy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think that since Microsoft now has access to Sega they should backward compatible the Xbox Spy Vs. Spy or remaster it and bring it back. They could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELVIS ZOMBIE, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ELVIS ZOMBIE
    ELVIS ZOMBIE Guest

Spy Vs. Spy

I think that since Microsoft now has access to Sega they should backward compatible the Xbox Spy Vs. Spy or remaster it and bring it back. They could also make a brand new game for the newer consoles.

:)

ELVIS ZOMBIE, Apr 15, 2019
  2. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Spy Vs. Spy

Spy vs spy was an awesome game
  3. Piped Winner Win User

Spy vs spy

Is this the same Spy vs. Spy from Mad magazine?
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Spy Vs. Spy

Spy vs. Spy was great! But I cant see this happening unfortunately
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

Spy vs spy

I loved Spy vs Spy on the NES. I would definately get it "if" it came to XBLA.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Spy Vs. Spy

Not sure what you mean here, Spy Vs Spy wasn't made or published by Sega. Spy Vs Spy was developed by Vicious Cycle Software and I'm Pretty Sure it was published by what used to be called Global Star Software, now known as Take two Interactive.

Why would Microsoft have access to Sega?
Thema:

Spy Vs. Spy

1. Spy Vs. Spy - Similar Threads - Spy Spy

2. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...
  3. Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10: Hello, I opened my Xbox app on Windows 10 today and I can see under "recent" games that I was playing on other game platforms. My privacy settings are set, yet there is no "please do not spy on...
  4. mobile tracking spy | Android Spy Apps, GPS Mobile Tracking - Bol7

in XBoX on Consoles
    mobile tracking spy | Android Spy Apps, GPS Mobile Tracking - Bol7: There's also some additional options which you may well find helpful: mobile tracking spy • Social-network monitoring: assured chat communications from inside of social media applications and...
  5. Anyone still think the Kinect spies on them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone still think the Kinect spies on them?: If so, then I think [MEDIA]. ;) Personally, I think it might certainly be a possibility, but I'm not worried about it. You? 7fecd67f-8517-4a1d-86c6-d042edc91f32