Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Discus and support Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Siletrea, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Siletrea
    Siletrea Guest

hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th of November so since the guideline for the promotion says

"Pre-Order or Purchase the Spyro Reignited Trilogy by December 1st and receive a bonus*: Spyro Companion - Xbox One Avatar Prop *Item will be available 7-10 days after the promotion’s end. Promotion ends 12/2/18 at Midnight PST."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/13/visual-storytelling-spyro-reignited-trilogy-xbox-one/

I should qualify for the adorable prop as it states "pre-order OR PURCHASE before December 1st"

my dad gave me it for Christmas so the "Item will be available 7-10 days after the promotion’s end." has become a problem as with it being a Christmas present I could not login to
    receive the goodie...(not that I even HAD the Xbox one X to even login on)

just to clarify I have:

1: contacted the retail store (they sadly could not help)

2: spent 2 hours on the Xbox support phone number getting hung up on constantly while trying to talk to a real person (that system sucks...might want to look into that

3: chatted with a super kind Xbox live agent about the situation where he agreed I qualified but said I should talk to Activision

4: contacted Activision (super nice lady agreed that I qualified but sadly could not help as she doesn't work with Xbox stuff and said I should chat with Xbox)

5: chatted with another super kind Xbox live agent who agrees I qualify and kindly showed me this forum so that I could message here and hopefully get some help!

can anyone help me to please get the adorable Spyro Companion avatar prop?

:)

Siletrea, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. Siletrea Win User

are you serious! its THAT picky? the fact that the game was bought BEFORE the promotion ended isent enough?

thats a really cheap gimmic!

so theres no way I can get it?

EDIT: hold it...even reading it IN the xbox store and on their homepage it doesent state the "digitally" part...only what I copy pasted in...it even says what I quoted on twitter pages....and people have reported of using a code in the games box to get the
    prop! and I never got any code like that!

so I'm not convinced
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think you were suppose to pre-order it digitally.
  5. Siletrea Win User

Well thats a real kick in the teeth!

had i known sooner what was really going on behind all this idve never wasted the entire day looking for answers...

you see i only saw the promotions ON microsofts site... and nowhere in there does it state the the promotion is digital only

only once you go offsite does that show up

very inconsistent/false advertising if you ask me... heck even what activisions support team sent me in regards to the promotion earlier today doesent stipulate that it HAS to be digitally purchased as the word “digitally” doesnt show up at all

false advertisings not cool guys... specially over something as simple as this... not like it was a discount or anything of that sort so why all of this?
  6. Siletrea Win User

so the fact that it was bought during the promotion time isent enough?

EDIT: hold it...even reading it IN the xbox store and on their homepage it doesent state the "digitally" part...only what I copy pasted in...it even says what I quoted on twitter pages....and people have reported of using a code in the games box to get the
    prop! and I never got any code like that!

so I'm not convinced
Thema:

1. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help - Similar Threads - Spyro Reignited Trilogy

2. Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Spyro was amazing, some of it may be nostalgia thinking but I genuinely think it was a great, fun trilogy. 0650e4b8-32d8-4ad5-a30b-86ae5d4b6bc2
  3. Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Been playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy on Xbox One and loving it. But after 100%ing Spyro the Dragon last night (and moving on to Ripto's Rage, getting to about 5%) we've turned the Xbox on today...
  4. Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy: I turned my Xbox on and noticed that all my progress in Spyro Year of the Dragon were gone and it shows 0%. I turned the game off and restarted it mut it didn’t work. Any ideas how could I get it...
  5. Spyro Reignited saves data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited saves data loss: Can someone please help. We purchased from the Microsoft Store Spyro Reignited 2 days ago. We had got through 65% of the first game, but after coming back to the game after the Xbox had been...
  6. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  7. Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code: Split from this thread. I ordered Spyro: the reignited trilogy on the last day of the promotion for the avatar prop, but bought it as a gift. Will the person who redeemed it get the code for...
  8. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Split from this thread. I just wanted to say that this issue is also happening to me and it's been happening to a lot of other people as well. I had 120% on spyro the dragon and it dialed me...
  9. Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung

in XBoX on Windows
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung: Guten Tag, ich habe mir das Spiel von dem PC aus gekauft gehabt, allerdings habe ich erst später erfahren, dass es über den Computer nicht spielbar ist. Daher wollte ich es gerne wieder...
  10. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Hi everybody. I bought Spyro for my Xbox One and I'm loving the game, but I'm having a very huge and annoying problem. The game keeps deleting partially my saving data and I have read that...