Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly

Discus and support Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am very new to the world of Xbox, only bought my first Xbox in late January 2020. As a long time fan of Spyro, the first game I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leekittyqld, Mar 7, 2020.

1. leekittyqld
    leekittyqld Guest

Hi everyone. I am very new to the world of Xbox, only bought my first Xbox in late January 2020. As a long time fan of Spyro, the first game I bought was the Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

In the first game, I am finding the first 2 flight levels I came across really hard. So I thought if I kept playing more of the game & try the flight levels again later, I would be able to complete them better. But unfortunately, Im still having a lot of
    trouble trying to finish the flight levels. I’m clearly not very good at flying Spyro lol.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can complete them easier? Do I just need to try the flight levels over & over again until I stop crashing & falling in to the water? I am up to the final world in this first Spyro game & my goal eventually is to
    complete it 100%. The flight levels are just so tricky.

:)

leekittyqld, Mar 7, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I remember them being difficult as well, especially having never played Spyro before. The remake here is a great game. Welcome to Xbox!

As for guides, I'll let you know one of the great sites I use for guides and helps in times like what you mention is
    TrueAchievements. They track your Xbox profile and update your achievements, provide guides for them and is a great community, I would highly recommend checking them out. I'm certain
    you'll find help for the specific thing you're talking about on that site.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I don't what it is about retro games but I have been playing old retro games and have found the difficulty to be tough. Maybe it's because back in the day there wasn't a way to lower the difficulty. I don't know.
  4. AmberC0215 Win User

I haven't seen those videos just yet, thanks for sharing them.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

I hate to use it but youtube helps
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

When ever I am stuck on a game, I check out YouTube for a walk through.
Thema:

1. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly - Similar Threads - Spyro Reignited Trilogy

2. Xbox one game Spyro reignited trilogy problem to accept terms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game Spyro reignited trilogy problem to accept terms: Hello, I have bought a new Spyro Reignited Trilogy xbox one game. The game asks me to accept terms but my remote xbox control LB or RB buttons are not moving the text forward so that I could...
  3. Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Spyro was amazing, some of it may be nostalgia thinking but I genuinely think it was a great, fun trilogy. 0650e4b8-32d8-4ad5-a30b-86ae5d4b6bc2
  4. Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Been playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy on Xbox One and loving it. But after 100%ing Spyro the Dragon last night (and moving on to Ripto's Rage, getting to about 5%) we've turned the Xbox on today...
  5. Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy: I turned my Xbox on and noticed that all my progress in Spyro Year of the Dragon were gone and it shows 0%. I turned the game off and restarted it mut it didn’t work. Any ideas how could I get it...
  6. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  7. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help: hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th...
  8. Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code: Split from this thread. I ordered Spyro: the reignited trilogy on the last day of the promotion for the avatar prop, but bought it as a gift. Will the person who redeemed it get the code for...
  9. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Split from this thread. I just wanted to say that this issue is also happening to me and it's been happening to a lot of other people as well. I had 120% on spyro the dragon and it dialed me...
  10. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Hi everybody. I bought Spyro for my Xbox One and I'm loving the game, but I'm having a very huge and annoying problem. The game keeps deleting partially my saving data and I have read that...