Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Discus and support Spyro Reignited Trilogy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spyro was amazing, some of it may be nostalgia thinking but I genuinely think it was a great, fun trilogy. 0650e4b8-32d8-4ad5-a30b-86ae5d4b6bc2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandy Yato, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Spyro was amazing, some of it may be nostalgia thinking but I genuinely think it was a great, fun trilogy.

:)

Pandy Yato, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Legend of Spyro

I'd recommend checking out the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. This is the first three Spyro games remastered.
  3. Munky Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

I remember playing Spyro when I was younger, but haven't tried the Reignited Trilogy. I'll have to check it out!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

In Spyro trilogy can you have multiple players?

Hello Angie,

We understand that you have a question regarding multiplayer for Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

Toys For Bob's Spyro Reignited Trilogy is a single player experience that does not contain any current multiplayer content.

You can find more information here at the official Spyro The Dragon website.

We hope this information was helpful, and we wish you the best!
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Per the notation at the bottom of the page you linked about the promotion:

"All players who pre-ordered or purchase the Spyro Reignited Trilogy digitally
    on the Microsoft Store by December 1 will receive the Spyro Companion Avatar Prop. Item will be available 7-10 days after the promotion’s end. Promotion ends 12/2/18 at Midnight PST.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/13/visual-storytelling-spyro-reignited-trilogy-xbox-one/#f2LIR5tSUKh4zY4W.99"

As the game was purchased in disc form you would not qualify for the promotion unfortunately.
  6. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

You could try loading the game up offline and see what save it has and then reconnect online and it shoudl update your save into the cloud
Thema:

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

1. Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Similar Threads - Spyro Reignited Trilogy

2. Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Been playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy on Xbox One and loving it. But after 100%ing Spyro the Dragon last night (and moving on to Ripto's Rage, getting to about 5%) we've turned the Xbox on today...
  3. Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress in Spyro Reignited Trilogy: I turned my Xbox on and noticed that all my progress in Spyro Year of the Dragon were gone and it shows 0%. I turned the game off and restarted it mut it didn’t work. Any ideas how could I get it...
  4. Spyro Reignited saves data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited saves data loss: Can someone please help. We purchased from the Microsoft Store Spyro Reignited 2 days ago. We had got through 65% of the first game, but after coming back to the game after the Xbox had been...
  5. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  6. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help: hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th...
  7. Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Spyro: the reignited trilogy Code: Split from this thread. I ordered Spyro: the reignited trilogy on the last day of the promotion for the avatar prop, but bought it as a gift. Will the person who redeemed it get the code for...
  8. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Split from this thread. I just wanted to say that this issue is also happening to me and it's been happening to a lot of other people as well. I had 120% on spyro the dragon and it dialed me...
  9. Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung

in XBoX on Windows
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung: Guten Tag, ich habe mir das Spiel von dem PC aus gekauft gehabt, allerdings habe ich erst später erfahren, dass es über den Computer nicht spielbar ist. Daher wollte ich es gerne wieder...
  10. Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems: Hi everybody. I bought Spyro for my Xbox One and I'm loving the game, but I'm having a very huge and annoying problem. The game keeps deleting partially my saving data and I have read that...