SR 300N: connection issues

Discus and support SR 300N: connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SR 300N: connection issues Hi Brian, That could be that your Xbox is not tunneling IPv6 correctly from the router as something may be blocking or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BrianEwe, Dec 27, 2018.

1. BrianEwe
    BrianEwe Guest

Hi Brian,

That could be that your Xbox is not tunneling IPv6 correctly from the router as something may be blocking or interfering the connection.

Are both Xbox's usually connected concurrently to the router or at different times?

I recommend starting off with basic troubleshooting for the Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console that isn't connecting for approximately 10 seconds or until the console turns off. Once off unplug the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet
    to reset the power unit. Unplug your modem and router for 5 minutes and leave the Xbox unplugged also during this time. Then plug in the network devices and let them reboot before getting your Xbox rebooted. Hopefully once the Xbox reboots it will automatically
    connect to the service.

Give that a try and let us know the results.

:)

BrianEwe, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. SR 300N: connection issues - Similar Threads - 300N connection issues

2. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...
  3. xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live connection: I have a Service Alert on my connection. what do I have to do??? 6fc614ae-64c6-43e9-874b-e5f5a104c403
  4. Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...: Ik krijg geen verbinding meer met bovengenoemd spellen, dit duurt nu al een week! [Translation - I can no longer connect to the games mentioned above, this has been going on for a week now!]...
  5. Connect to server PES 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connect to server PES 2019: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 Connect to server PES 2019 Hello to the entire Xbox community. I have a problem with the PES 2019 video game when I connect to the PES 2019 server. It asks me to select...
  6. Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night: What is going on?? I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. 8c58b31c-9c45-42c0-a193-1d36690b22e9
  7. SR 300N: Can’t connect to network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SR 300N: Can’t connect to network: SR 300N: Can’t connect to network What message and does it also have an error code? knowing this information will allow the Ambassadors, as well as the Microsft Agents, help you solve your issue!...
  8. ClearAccess SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address

ClearAccess SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address If you check the configuration of your router, you might find a setting where you can set up the WiFi network to only allow...
  9. ClearAccess SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu ...

ClearAccess SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu ...: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu chưa mua bản quyền Hey :) i don't know exactly which function will be limited... But normally...
  10. ClearAccess SR 300N: i need port forwed ing

ClearAccess SR 300N: i need port forwed ing: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: i need port forwed ing Hey there :) Try as Metal Daze suggest you... and try different way of typing the same thing when you search as Metal Daze told...