SR 300N: connection issues

Discus and support SR 300N: connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SR 300N: connection issues Hi Brian, That could be that your Xbox is not tunneling IPv6 correctly from the router as something may be blocking or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BrianEwe, Dec 27, 2018.

1. BrianEwe
    BrianEwe Guest

Hi Brian,

That could be that your Xbox is not tunneling IPv6 correctly from the router as something may be blocking or interfering the connection.

Are both Xbox's usually connected concurrently to the router or at different times?

I recommend starting off with basic troubleshooting for the Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console that isn't connecting for approximately 10 seconds or until the console turns off. Once off unplug the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet
    to reset the power unit. Unplug your modem and router for 5 minutes and leave the Xbox unplugged also during this time. Then plug in the network devices and let them reboot before getting your Xbox rebooted. Hopefully once the Xbox reboots it will automatically
    connect to the service.

Give that a try and let us know the results.

:)

BrianEwe, Dec 27, 2018
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Brian,

That could be that your Xbox is not tunneling IPv6 correctly from the router as something may be blocking or interfering the connection.

Are both Xbox's usually connected concurrently to the router or at different times?

I recommend starting off with basic troubleshooting for the Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console that isn't connecting for approximately 10 seconds or until the console turns off. Once off unplug the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet
    to reset the power unit. Unplug your modem and router for 5 minutes and leave the Xbox unplugged also during this time. Then plug in the network devices and let them reboot before getting your Xbox rebooted. Hopefully once the Xbox reboots it will automatically
    connect to the service.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

SR 300N: Can’t connect to network

What message and does it also have an error code? knowing this information will allow the Ambassadors, as well as the Microsft Agents, help you solve your issue!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. Arminator Win User

ClearAccess SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address

If you check the configuration of your router, you might find a setting where you can set up the WiFi network to only allow certain devices according to their MAC address.

Depending on your router model, you might find that setting under the WiFi settings or the security settings.

I recommend to disable MAC filtering.

If you didn't have MAC filtering enabled in your router, the console might erroneously detect that. Try to connect the console through an ethernet cable for testing purposes. If that works, disconnect the cable, and try to search for WiFi networks again.

Make sure that you enter the passphrase for your WiFi correctly, as this is not a password that denies you access to the WiFi, but is instead a passphrase used to decrypt the encrypted WiFi traffic. So you could still connect to your WiFi with a wrong passphrase
    on some routers, but the console will only receive encrypted data garbage.
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

ClearAccess SR 300N: i need port forwed ing

Hey there :)

Try as Metal Daze suggest you... and try different way of typing the same thing when you search as Metal Daze told you... a lot of guide are on the forum!

Anyway we are here to help :)
  6. SLiSH83 Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

Halo challenges are getting tracked my SR level is at 1 when I get into a game but when I look at my stats career summary it shows the correct SR level of 35

Also I'm unable to connect to halo waypoint as well.

I started to have these issues at 3:00 am today
Thema:

1. SR 300N: connection issues - Similar Threads - 300N connection issues

2. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...
  3. Xbox Live verbindet sich nicht wegen Festplatte!! (Xbox Live doesn't connect because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live verbindet sich nicht wegen Festplatte!! (Xbox Live doesn't connect because of...: Hallo, seit nunmehr 6 Jahren bin ich aktiver nNutze der Xbox 360, One, One X. Leider muss ich bembemäng dass sich seitdem ich die One X besitze und an diese eine Festplatte von Seagate 2TB (hat...
  4. Connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue: Hi Here's my problem. Each time i start my console, she dosent connect herself to internet. They ask me to restart my routeur and modem and when ido that it work, but i have to repete this each...
  5. Headphones won’t stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones won’t stay connected: Hi Please can anyone help our sons headphones will not stay connected to the Xbox we brought him brand new as thought that may have been the problem but no! We connect and within 5-10 seconds they...
  6. SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a...: SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla? Hello Jerry, We would like you to go to settings>network...
  7. SR 300N: Can’t connect to network

SR 300N: Can’t connect to network: SR 300N: Can’t connect to network What message and does it also have an error code? knowing this information will allow the Ambassadors, as well as the Microsft Agents, help you solve your issue!...
  8. ClearAccess SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address

ClearAccess SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: How to filter a MAC address If you check the configuration of your router, you might find a setting where you can set up the WiFi network to only allow...
  9. ClearAccess SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu ...

ClearAccess SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu ...: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standand sẽ bị giới hạn những gì nếu chưa mua bản quyền Hey :) i don't know exactly which function will be limited... But normally...
  10. ClearAccess SR 300N: i need port forwed ing

ClearAccess SR 300N: i need port forwed ing: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) SR 300N: i need port forwed ing Hey there :) Try as Metal Daze suggest you... and try different way of typing the same thing when you search as Metal Daze told...