SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

Discus and support SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fellow Halo Reach players: Have you ever felt that desire to be apart of something bigger than yourself? Something that you can contribute to? Well,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SRG FoxAssassin, Feb 8, 2014.

1. SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

Fellow Halo Reach players:

Have you ever felt that desire to be apart of something bigger than yourself? Something that you can contribute to? Well, This is your chance!

The SRG Clan Alpha Squad Halo Reach Division is now recruiting members!

If you want to join, let me tell you the requirements:

Clan members MUST have a Microphone

Clan members MUST be above the age of 15 (13 with a mature voice)

Clan members MUST NOT be discriminatory against sexual preference, gender, or race

Clan members MUST follow rules given by higher ups

Clan members CANNOT be apart of other clans, while apart of SRG

Please look on the website for more information: Anarchy Syndicate - SRG Nation

Please contact the Alpha Squad Captain on Xbox Live, srg_foxassassin on Skype, or email him at [Mod Removed] for further information.

:)

SRG FoxAssassin, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Squad wipe ribbon question

man the squad spawn ribbon u need to kill the squad enemy

for example::: if u are in the squad alpha kill 2 enemies in the squad alpha enemy

JOAOVICTOR251, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

I have a feeling it will only allow one squad. If they allowed you to have a full squad on Alpha and Bravo it would be unfair.

Windows10XboxOne, Feb 8, 2014
  4. JOAOVICTOR251 Win User

Squad wipe ribbon question

man the squad spawn ribbon u need to kill the squad enemy

for example::: if u are in the squad alpha kill 2 enemies in the squad alpha enemy
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

I have a feeling it will only allow one squad. If they allowed you to have a full squad on Alpha and Bravo it would be unfair.
  6. Mr75South Win User

random gaming nerd lookin for new friends.

yea i need friends also u can add me SRG
  7. Majorbumgrapes Win User

Battlefield 3 - NO DICE & EA SERVERS?

@ InfoCone you can make as many as 8 squads. E.g Alpha - Hotel .. ( i know it only shows 4) but if one of you leaves the squad you was put in you/they will see that a tab marked "create Squad" appears.

Click on it and you create another squad and your mates can join you.( Shame they had to friggin change it IMO)
  8. LordJuggernaut Win User

Will The Xbox One be able telling us the weather forecast of the week?

SRG ZEUS XXX is probably right. It'll be sweet to sit back and ask it for the weather.
Thema:

SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

1. SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING! - Similar Threads - SRG Alpha Squad

2. FS2020 - Full Release Discount Codes for Alpha/Beta Testers?

in XboX Insiders
    FS2020 - Full Release Discount Codes for Alpha/Beta Testers?: I've been in the Alpha program for several months now and haven't seen anything to suggest there will be a discount for Alpha / Beta testers, but though I'd check to see if anyone else has head...
  3. Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?: or any other headset using optical? Since this latest update, I have no sound at all through my A50s. I saw the patch about changing screen frequency and fidelity but no settings work for me. If...
  4. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  5. About alpha ring system update risk

in XboX Insiders
    About alpha ring system update risk: Hi. Does the alpha ring system updates works like the other(Omega, delta & beta) preview system updates??? I mean if you have problems with an alpha ring update can you return to the basic...
  6. There is no number next to the people icon after the latest alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    There is no number next to the people icon after the latest alpha update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jamie_Talbot9 [link] [comments]
  7. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead: I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skipahead, no video out - suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skipahead, no video out - suggestions?: Not sure it it was an update that was auto applied between 08/05 and 08/06 but I have lost video. Sound works. I can hear it startup and sign in. Tried the lowres option, different cable, and...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha (2008.200804-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha (2008.200804-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. 1% on download speed alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    1% on download speed alpha skip ahead: Any one else getting bad download speeds currently. Got 525mbps on speed test on the xbox which is correct but downloads about 1-2mb. Have rest consile unplugged router reset everything still bad...