SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

Discus and support SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fellow Halo Reach players: Have you ever felt that desire to be apart of something bigger than yourself? Something that you can contribute to? Well,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SRG FoxAssassin, Feb 8, 2014.

1. SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

Fellow Halo Reach players:

Have you ever felt that desire to be apart of something bigger than yourself? Something that you can contribute to? Well, This is your chance!

The SRG Clan Alpha Squad Halo Reach Division is now recruiting members!

If you want to join, let me tell you the requirements:

Clan members MUST have a Microphone

Clan members MUST be above the age of 15 (13 with a mature voice)

Clan members MUST NOT be discriminatory against sexual preference, gender, or race

Clan members MUST follow rules given by higher ups

Clan members CANNOT be apart of other clans, while apart of SRG

Please look on the website for more information: Anarchy Syndicate - SRG Nation

Please contact the Alpha Squad Captain on Xbox Live, srg_foxassassin on Skype, or email him at [Mod Removed] for further information.

:)

SRG FoxAssassin, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Squad wipe ribbon question

man the squad spawn ribbon u need to kill the squad enemy

for example::: if u are in the squad alpha kill 2 enemies in the squad alpha enemy

JOAOVICTOR251, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

I have a feeling it will only allow one squad. If they allowed you to have a full squad on Alpha and Bravo it would be unfair.

Windows10XboxOne, Feb 8, 2014
  4. JOAOVICTOR251 Win User

Squad wipe ribbon question

man the squad spawn ribbon u need to kill the squad enemy

for example::: if u are in the squad alpha kill 2 enemies in the squad alpha enemy
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

I have a feeling it will only allow one squad. If they allowed you to have a full squad on Alpha and Bravo it would be unfair.
  6. Majorbumgrapes Win User

Battlefield 3 - NO DICE & EA SERVERS?

@ InfoCone you can make as many as 8 squads. E.g Alpha - Hotel .. ( i know it only shows 4) but if one of you leaves the squad you was put in you/they will see that a tab marked "create Squad" appears.

Click on it and you create another squad and your mates can join you.( Shame they had to friggin change it IMO)
  7. Mr75South Win User

random gaming nerd lookin for new friends.

yea i need friends also u can add me SRG
  8. ACK ROBOMATIC Win User

BF4 making anyone elses console lock up?...

Still having the problem as well. Another post I saw online said to move out of Squad Alpha. BTW, what is the guide button?
Thema:

SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING!

1. SRG Alpha Squad is RECRUTING! - Similar Threads - SRG Alpha Squad

2. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  3. October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191017-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191017-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191018-1508)

in XboX Insiders
    October 21st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191018-1508): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds: For about a week, a bug has affected myTube, which leads to an infinite loading screen of the video, which in turn causes the inability to finish seeing it. This bug affects both myTube Beta and...
  6. Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead: I've been on the insider program for about 3 years now and I love doing my bit! I keep seeing adverts and surveys about joining Alpha Skip-Ahead. I am currently in the alpha. I'm just worried...
  7. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...
  8. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  10. My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.: Does anyone having problems with there system that keep disconnecting from the internet? It makes the 5th time disconnecting this week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]