Ssd clan

Discus and support Ssd clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are looking for new memebrs to join ssd if you wanna know more about ssd feel free to message me on xbox 927e9de7-c48d-4ebd-9d4c-ed53ed67119d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellHoundRuler, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Ssd clan

We are looking for new memebrs to join ssd if you wanna know more about ssd feel free to message me on xbox

:)

HellHoundRuler, Jun 3, 2014
  2. silent sonic demons xbox one and xbox 360

im the leader for the clan ssd or silent sonic demons we are looking for new members to join our ranks here is some info about my clan

our ranks start from ssd corporal all the way up to general of ssd

the games we play all call of dutys left 4 dead and were slowly adding new games

here are some of our rules

cant be in two clans

have ssd and your rank in your moto or bio

can only have ssd as your clan tag

and help promote the clan

if you have any ? feel free to message me or add me on xbox live

3. Ssd clan

We at ssd are looing for new members to join our clan we play call of duty battlefield halo gears resident evil if u have any ? Feel free to add me ZangetsuLord

4. HellHoundRuler Win User

Promote Recruit & Showcase your clan

I'm the leader of the clan ssd and we are looking for new members
  5. HellHoundRuler Win User

I am looking for community

I'm the leader of the clan called ssd or silent sonic demons we are looking for captains for our squads if you wanna join feel free to message me
  6. Turaeon Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider only starts with DLC installed, if console is switched offline.

If anyone is interested, we managed to find that the problem only occurs if the game is installed on an external ssd.

If the game is moved from the ssd to the internal hdd the problem does not occur. Formating the ssd and moving the game back did not fix the problem. Other games launch fine from the external ssd.

The problem seems to be linked to (external?) ssds and (Rise of the Tomb Raider?) DLCs.
  7. Ultimategamer1 Win User

Xbox One S - external SDD drive

Hello Mr. Angeli I have found a few 3rd party SSD's that work with the console without issue. My recommendation is Seagate SSD's I have had my 5TB SSD for 4 years and it continues to work without issues. This is a powered SSD the uses a plug for the wall
    to power the device but my assumption is your 128GB SSD will not need an external power source and the USB connection will be power enough. The other two SSD's I would also recommend are Samsung and SanDisk extreme portable SSD, those brands have been known
    to function well with Xbox. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Here is an additional link where you can find other SSD's as well https://hddmag.com/best-external-ssds-for-xbox-one/
  8. IceStorm III Win User

External Hard Drive. Which one?

[quote user="xXxRubiconxXx"]Im thinking about getting the Buffalo drivestation ddr because the speeds are comparable to that of ssds[/quote]It's not. All the advertising that says things like that forgets why SSDs rule the roost - random access times. Doing
    multiple things on an SSD or reading data from lots of different locations are a SSD's forte. You will not see the benefits of an SSD on an SSHD or any other caching system. May as well just get a HDD.
Thema:

Ssd clan

1. Ssd clan - Similar Threads - Ssd clan

2. Problem with actual Skip Ahead Build and external HDD 8HDD not SSD)

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with actual Skip Ahead Build and external HDD 8HDD not SSD): So, with the actual Skip Ahead Build i have/had a strange issue. 3 Times after booting my Console all Games that i have installed on external HDD where gone. The HDD worked, the HDD was full but,...
  3. Looking for a fun clan and fun to game with come join ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a fun clan and fun to game with come join ssd: Are you looking for a fun clan and fun to game with ssd is looking for new members to help out with clan wars and just kick some *** if you want to join here is some info must be 17+ We play on...
  4. Ssd clan recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan recruiting: We at ssd are recruiting for Lt and sergents for our 13 squads if you wanna know more feel free to message me a9ea9e6f-e7a2-44d0-8fa1-bb15598119f7
  5. Ssd clan recruiting for advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan recruiting for advanced warfare: The ssd clan is looking for new members to join our clan and play some advanced warfare and if you wanna join feel free to message me a0adb654-dc26-445b-b874-02d818a3827a
  6. Ssd clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan: We at ssd are looing for new members to join our clan we play call of duty battlefield halo gears resident evil if u have any ? Feel free to add me ZangetsuLord a9cae02f-413a-4fcf-b32e-da4d79789c4a
  7. Ssd clan recuriting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan recuriting: Ssd is looking to fill some second in command spots in our squads we play gta5 battle field call of duty and many more feel free to message me on xbox 12253289-75f3-4cb3-82ce-375af3e51fdb
  8. Ssd clan recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan recruiting: We at ssd are looking for new clan members if u wanna join feel free to send me an invite 593bf503-cef5-413b-86a6-ea1e19c8cd1b
  9. ssd clan recuriting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ssd clan recuriting: Looking for new members to join our clan we play gta5 call of duty halo battlefield ifmyou have any ? About our clan feel to message me on xbox 980d62bf-25e1-4f93-b92d-cd897ddb1871
  10. Ssd clan recuriting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ssd clan recuriting: We are looking to find new members to fill some spots in my clan we are a laid back clan with no name change just put it in your bio feel free to message me on xbox...