Stacking gold membership codes

Discus and support Stacking gold membership codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, i have just purchased 3month gold membership and you recieve 3 months free. Ive redeemed one code and it shows when this will expire but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CivilTrack11194, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Stacking gold membership codes

hi, i have just purchased 3month gold membership and you recieve 3 months free. Ive redeemed one code and it shows when this will expire but when i have redeemed the second 3 month code it still only shows the first 3 months that will expire in 3 months.
    Why does this not sure 6 months in total?

:)

CivilTrack11194, Aug 24, 2018
  2. chava081
    chava081 Guest
    Gold Membership Codes

anybody have a 48 hr free trial

chava081, Aug 24, 2018
  3. sunkist2012
    sunkist2012 Guest
    Gold Membership Codes

I haven't seen any of those coupon offers that you mentioned, however I do see coupons advertised on the Xbox Live dashboard all the time for a certain percentage off when you renew your membership. I think the best offer I've seen yet is for half off, if you renewed your membership that day.

sunkist2012, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Stacking gold membership codes

This should appear in your account in little, because you must wait for the promotion to be activated, otherwise communicate to technical support and they make you validate the promotion

SMX Matrixnez, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Stacking gold membership codes

1. Stacking gold membership codes - Similar Threads - Stacking gold membership

2. Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.: Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months. and if so what is the limit of months? 404f017e-cda3-426d-bde9-3c800f39a1bb
  3. Stacking xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking xbox live gold: If i have a xbox live gold 12 month subscription that ends somewhere in the start of 2019 will i then be able to stack two 3 months xbox live card on my already in use 12 months subscription?...
  4. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?: So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only...
  5. I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...: I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code to stack on top of it but I get an error...
  6. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold stacking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold stacking: can you stack Xbox live gold time cards on top of each orther like when i run out in 6 months it will carry over to the new card or should i wait to buy one then? da7f74aa-e7c3-4e43-876e-702236400fbb
  7. Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018: I purchased my new Xbox One S a few months ago and it came with Xbox live gold for 6 months. That will be over in march and my local retailer is having a sale on Xbox live gold 12 months which...
  8. Do xbox live gold codes stack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox live gold codes stack?: I was wondering because my local best buy had a thing where I my you buy a 3 month xbox live gold membership you get 3 free. I already redeemed one of the codes but do i have to wait 3 months to...
  9. Stacking Gold Cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking Gold Cards: My Xbox Live Gold runs out in a month. If I buy another gold card from a store, will it add to the gold I have? I don't want to redeem the code and something happen where I lose the gold that i...
  10. Stacking Gold Membership Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking Gold Membership Not Working: I have tried about 5 times to stack my Gold membership that expires 12/01/14, but it keeps coming up with an error. I don't know what would be wrong and I'm looking for help as to resolving this....