Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.

Discus and support Stacking xbox 12 month memberships. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months. and if so what is the limit of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan2b12, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Nathan2b12
    Nathan2b12 Guest

Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months.

and if so what is the limit of months?

:)

Nathan2b12, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, you can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.
  3. white knight ax Win User

Good afternoon. 36 months is the maximus that permitied in this moment.
  4. Nathan2b12 Win User

Yes, you can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.
    Thank so much for all your help.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

You can use a pre paid card no problem.You can stack up to 36 months of xbox live gold membership so you wont lose your 3 months if you add another 12 months membership.
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

X-Box Live Gold

No need to wait until their current membership expires. The new membership card will add another 12 months to the time left in their existing membership. Up to three years' worth of Gold membership can be stacked in this fashion.
Thema:

1. Stacking xbox 12 month memberships. - Similar Threads - Stacking month memberships

2. Another question about stacking game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another question about stacking game pass: Probably not, but thought I’d ask. I have $10 bucks on my system that will expire on 2/19/19, and can’t seem to find anything to spend it on. Is there a way to stack game pass subs, like if I buy...
  3. 'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hi. I have an XGP subscription that isn't due to expire until June 2019. I received a voucher code for a 12-month subscription as a gift. If I add that now, will it be added onto the end of my...
  4. BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?: Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code, theres a expiration date of 12/31/2018 but in...
  5. Stacking xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking xbox live gold: If i have a xbox live gold 12 month subscription that ends somewhere in the start of 2019 will i then be able to stack two 3 months xbox live card on my already in use 12 months subscription?...
  6. Stacking gold membership codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking gold membership codes: hi, i have just purchased 3month gold membership and you recieve 3 months free. Ive redeemed one code and it shows when this will expire but when i have redeemed the second 3 month code it still...
  7. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?: So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only...
  8. Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?: I have been playing solitaire for a couple of months now. I started with just spider, but have since play every type every day. I thought in free cell that you can move a stack of 2 to 12 cards as...
  9. EA access free month subscription did not stack up, but it cancelled the ongoing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA access free month subscription did not stack up, but it cancelled the ongoing subscription: Hello, I had an active subscription to EA access until September 2017. Earlier this month, I bought an EA game and I got a promo code for a free month of EA access. When redeeming the code, the...
  10. I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...: I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code to stack on top of it but I get an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stacking xbox live memberships