'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription

Discus and support 'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have an XGP subscription that isn't due to expire until June 2019. I received a voucher code for a 12-month subscription as a gift. If I add that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Genjira X, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

Hi. I have an XGP subscription that isn't due to expire until June 2019. I received a voucher code for a 12-month subscription as a gift. If I add that now, will it be added onto the end of my existing subscription, meaning it won't expire until June 2020,
    or do I have to wait until my current subscription expires before activating the new one?

:)

Genjira X, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Game Pass Holiday Offer

Hi,

The holiday offer game pass subscription can NOT stack you can redeem one per account per 12 month period.

Non promotional offer can stack.

Peter R Fleming, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Gold and Gamepass with Xbox All Access

Hi, yes your Xbox live gold and game pass should stack on each other so you'd have a total of a 1 year subscription and don't have to worry about it for a long time.

But if you've paid by card then a prepaid card won't let you stack that

Youthfulhal864, Dec 2, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

If your current subscription is paid for by a prepaid code card, they will stack and yes, you can use it and it will add the 12 months to your subscription and it will expire in June 2020. Go ahead and enter it here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

If you currently pay for the Game Pass subscription with a credit/debit/paypal/bank payment method, you will have to wait until that runs out (and you have to stop the auto renew, which can be done on this page here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
    ) - at least if it's still that way. You could try and see if you get an error code if this is the case, or it will work and you won't be billed until those 12 months are up on the gift card.

ChiefJoboo, Dec 2, 2018
  5. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest
    OK, thanks for that, ChiefJoboo.

Genjira X, Dec 2, 2018
  6. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    HelloGenjira X, Just to add to what's already been said, You can stack GamePass and Xbox Live Gold up to 36 months as long as its through a prepaid card, credit card and not a trial of some sort

choppyseize, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. 'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription - Similar Threads - 'Stacking' Game Pass

2. Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.: Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months. and if so what is the limit of months? 404f017e-cda3-426d-bde9-3c800f39a1bb
  3. BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?: Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code, theres a expiration date of 12/31/2018 but in...
  4. Stacking xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking xbox live gold: If i have a xbox live gold 12 month subscription that ends somewhere in the start of 2019 will i then be able to stack two 3 months xbox live card on my already in use 12 months subscription?...
  5. Stacking gold membership codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking gold membership codes: hi, i have just purchased 3month gold membership and you recieve 3 months free. Ive redeemed one code and it shows when this will expire but when i have redeemed the second 3 month code it still...
  6. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?: So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only...
  7. Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?: I have been playing solitaire for a couple of months now. I started with just spider, but have since play every type every day. I thought in free cell that you can move a stack of 2 to 12 cards as...
  8. Star Club Spider Expert 1 Game 1 Spider Stack Challenge Finish 2 Stacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Spider Expert 1 Game 1 Spider Stack Challenge Finish 2 Stacks: Any help much appreciated, please! 2998dea2-d540-407a-b54a-bdd23248c191
  9. Clearing Klondike Solitaire cards to their stack when game won

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clearing Klondike Solitaire cards to their stack when game won: At least I'm having no trouble with the game unlike many other posters. I'd just like to hear how to clear the cards like we could in the old game without having to click on each individual card...
  10. Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018: I purchased my new Xbox One S a few months ago and it came with Xbox live gold for 6 months. That will be over in march and my local retailer is having a sale on Xbox live gold 12 months which...