stage fatalities in MK 11

Discus and support stage fatalities in MK 11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So are there any stage fatalities in the new Mortal Kombat. Just curious. e8ad64fa-db7c-4401-9446-7e9b3cd1ee72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

So are there any stage fatalities in the new Mortal Kombat. Just curious.

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. JayMax1111 Win User

They'll probably release some as DLC at some point. I hope so anyway.

Happy Gaming
  3. Albert X Win User

As of now the Game does not have Stage Fatalities, but they may be added later on.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Its surprising that they don't unless they plan on having them as microtransactions later. Maybe they'll be part of DLC to keep it fresh for a while longer.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Snoopy!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with this. With this particular question, it would be advised that you check out either
    NetherRealms Studios website, their twitter page or even the Mortal Kombat forums for further assistance as this is a question about an in-game component that we here at Xbox would not
    be able to answer with complete certainty.

I do appreciate you posting on Xbox Forums! If you need any further assistance please feel free to post another question and we'll be more than happy to assist you with the issue.
Thema:

1. stage fatalities in MK 11 - Similar Threads - stage fatalities

2. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on: I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works fine, but when turning off and turning back on...
  3. Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament: The task is to get 12 aces in 1 deal. The first two games are solvable, so if you solve them, you get 6 aces. But the third game is unsolvable, and I proved it mathematically. So the maximum I can...
  4. Xbox won't get past veryfing update stage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't get past veryfing update stage: Hi, I got an update for my xbox one x yesterdaya once it gets to the veryfing stage it gets stuck at 10%. I've tried everything, hold power button for 10 seconds to turn off completely, start up...
  5. Missing stage 1 and 3 and completion bonus from #Yolo mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing stage 1 and 3 and completion bonus from #Yolo mission: Hi, I'm trying to have stage 1, 3, and completion bonus credited to my account. I did post an earlier thread which received a reply, but it was locked before i could edit or reply to it. I...
  6. Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards: Hi, I did not receive the stage 1, 2 or mission completion bonus for the YOLO mission last month, although weirdly i did receive stage 2 rewards! 22f24a24-d301-48aa-95af-c8a66a24c38d
  7. Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc: Hi, Whenever I put a xbox 360 game disc in my Xbox 360 Core system, it tries to read (while keeping the disc spinning and occasionally trying to read), but on screen the disc icon stays stuck at...
  8. Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage: Hi! As I try to install and use my Xbox One S for the first time, it says there was a mistake and it cannot connect to the wifi, however , all my other devices are online. The error is...
  9. Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...: I had a similar issue previously and XBox Support (specifically Miss Bijoux) was able to help me out. Years ago, I purchased Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage on my XBox 360. I was going to...
  10. Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage: Hi! As I try to install and use my Xbox One S for the first time, it says there was a mistake and it cannot connect to the wifi, however , all my other devices are online. The error is...