Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

Discus and support Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Receiving random messages from [Mod Removed - Personal Info] asking to gift him Xbox Live Gold ($60.00) and asking where I live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CDMASTERDelSantro, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

Receiving random messages from [Mod Removed - Personal Info] asking to gift him Xbox Live Gold ($60.00) and asking where I live.

:)

CDMASTERDelSantro, Apr 15, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Report and block the person. Also change your privacy settings that you can only get messages from friends. This is everything you could do.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

All you can do is block and report that person. After blocking unless you message first you will not get other messages.

Please don't post other gtags in the forums as naming and shaming is not allowed!
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Your best bet would be to report the message, as well as the account and then block said gamertag.

If my answer helped please remember to mark as an answer or upvote as helpful, please and thank you
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CDMASTERDelSantro,

Sorry to hear about the situation with another gamer. Just wanted to remind you about the

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to "naming and shaming" other players and ask that you do not do so in the future. In addition, the Ambassadors are correct in directing to you to report, block or ignore the other user via the Enforcement page as well
    to keep yourself and the rest of the community safe.

6) Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game
    or the file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the report feature.

Thanks again and happy gaming!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

The only way, as already stated is to report this person for harassment. When you report the messages add in the comment section that they are harassing you and attempting to get a game gifted from you. Then mute and block them, you can change your settings,
    in account>privacy & online safety>xbox live privacy>view details & customise>communication & multiplayer and change it so only friends can communicate with you. Unfortunately this is the only thing you can do
Thema:

1. Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info] - Similar Threads - Stalker Mod Removed

2. Stalker/Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stalker/Harassment: Okay, so on March 18th, 2019 I played a game with a guy, Friday the 13th. Messages were exchanged, long story short, he broke Xbox Live ToS and got a week ban. Once his ban was lifted, he...
  3. How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers: I have had multiple contact from female xbox gamers all complaining about another gamer called [Mod Removed], he has basically stalked them for months, hounded them for nude pictures, became...
  4. Abuser/Stalker/Modder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abuser/Stalker/Modder: Hello, Is there anything I can do to stop a modder/stalker instead of reporting them on xbox live and probably having my report lost in thousands of other reports? I have a gamer tag of an...
  5. stalkers on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stalkers on xbox: i asked 2 or 3 times for help from the enforcement team and got nothing, so wrote something on my bio got your damn attention now so suspened me go figure i ask for help you you do it to me, well...
  6. Trading Op 8 infinity/ stalker/ carnage!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading Op 8 infinity/ stalker/ carnage!: hey all, while i was playing randomly a guy dropped this in my game: Unending infinity, Corrosive 12%. ( OP8) - 313596 - vladof scope Righteous infinity, Shock 12% ( OP8) - 282918 - vladof scope...
  7. How to stop a stalker

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop a stalker: My son has an account and had added a friend who turned out to be a bully. He I friended him but said bully still taunts him daily saying he can see what he’s up to. Is this possible? My son does...
  8. BANNED BY XBOX STALKERS 3RD TIME WITHIN A YEAR

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED BY XBOX STALKERS 3RD TIME WITHIN A YEAR: Im currently banned for voice comms by kids who bully my friends and myself on Xbox. This is the 3rd time within a year ive been banned by these people and its getting to the point of selling my...
  9. Spiritual successor to the STALKER series wants to come to PS4 and X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spiritual successor to the STALKER series wants to come to PS4 and X1: Areal (Suspended) As a PC gamer...I've played the STALKER games...and they are really really good. I would love to see this. Some ppl have have asked why they are only asking for $50K and are...
  10. XBOX LIVE 360 ONLINE STALKER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE 360 ONLINE STALKER: I have blocked someone on 360 live due to the fact he was harassing my party chat members etc, I even left negative feedback to reduce chances of meeting online again, but somehow he always seems...