Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

Discus and support Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeborahKanter1, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

Hello,

I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?

:)

DeborahKanter1, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

1. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars - Similar Threads - Star Club Boredom

2. Gwiezdny klub[Star club]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gwiezdny klub[Star club]: Podczas porównywania się z innymi osobami system wyświetla mi 20 gwiazdek podczas, gdy zdobyłem ich ponad 500. Jest błąd. Czy możecie go jakoś usunąć? [Translation - When comparing yourself with...
  3. Star Club

in XBoX on Windows
    Star Club: I have completed all the star club games. I was wanting to play more games but you can't download any new games for it. I was wondering why you don't have new downloads for the star club....
  4. Star Club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Club: how do I get Star Club? I have it on my laptop but not on my iPhone. a770fa2b-b6c9-4120-81fc-4269b57da9ee
  5. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection: Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I...
  6. new computer n past star club accomplishments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer n past star club accomplishments: Hi there. I recently got a new computer, got it all hooked up, found that my xbox profile loaded (EnlistedBroom05) but all my past stats, star club completed games, etc., did not transfer over....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  8. Star Club for Android app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club for Android app: Hi, I would like to know why or when the Star Club will be available for the Android app? It is available on the PC, so why is it not on the app yet? eda3fb4f-54bc-48f6-9cdb-478d4c45e345
  9. Help with Star Club Colection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Star Club Colection: We've come to a block, Completed all the games except one - on Freecell/Wild West. After many weeks we surrender. We've enjoyed the challenges, but would like to move on to a new set. How we do...
  10. Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club: I am just wondering how much longer before Star Club will be on androd phones. I use to play that on my computer. Now I can't play it on my phone. 8bf1b1de-120e-4393-a469-bae951f219f5