STAR Club

Discus and support STAR Club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will move of the collection come out I completed them all and want to do more? 64cd5fdc-7ae3-4129-a717-9062bf3734c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nancycohen, Jun 11, 2014.

1. nancycohen
    nancycohen Guest

STAR Club

When will move of the collection come out I completed them all and want to do more?

:)

nancycohen, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Solitaire Premium Star Collection Challenges

I have finished the complete Star Club Collection series on Microsoft Solitaire. How do I get a new set of challenges on the Star Club Collection please?

SuperiorGerm04, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Max6306
    Max6306 Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

playin Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years now on android. Since then on "designs" and "star club" is only "coming soon". What have i to do to play star club?!?

Max6306, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

STAR Club

Hi SwayingTube905,

The dev team are planning on releasing another Star Club very soon. As soon as we know the release date, we will post it on our Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/microsoftsolitaire

Coreysito, Jun 12, 2014
  5. ThatShowTime Win User

Star Club

There is no Star Club on iOS
  6. SensibleList132 Win User

After system restore, Solitaire Collection progress is lost

More info:

- I replayed one game in the Star Club

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account was not updated (I thought it's fair enough as the level should already be included in the 301 stars)

- I played a brand new Star Club game (one I haven't played before)

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account wasn't even though I expected it to be updated.
  7. denis97g Win User

Star Club

I don't think it has released yet for ios
  8. Coreysito Win User

STAR Club

Hi SwayingTube905,

The dev team are planning on releasing another Star Club very soon. As soon as we know the release date, we will post it on our Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/microsoftsolitaire
  9. BernhardEbert Win User

Star Club

I do have the same Problem.
Thema:

STAR Club

1. STAR Club - Similar Threads - STAR Club

2. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  3. Gwiezdny klub[Star club]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gwiezdny klub[Star club]: Podczas porównywania się z innymi osobami system wyświetla mi 20 gwiazdek podczas, gdy zdobyłem ich ponad 500. Jest błąd. Czy możecie go jakoś usunąć? [Translation - When comparing yourself with...
  4. Star Club

in XBoX on Windows
    Star Club: I have completed all the star club games. I was wanting to play more games but you can't download any new games for it. I was wondering why you don't have new downloads for the star club....
  5. Star Club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Club: how do I get Star Club? I have it on my laptop but not on my iPhone. a770fa2b-b6c9-4120-81fc-4269b57da9ee
  6. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection: Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I...
  7. new computer n past star club accomplishments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer n past star club accomplishments: Hi there. I recently got a new computer, got it all hooked up, found that my xbox profile loaded (EnlistedBroom05) but all my past stats, star club completed games, etc., did not transfer over....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  9. Star Club for Android app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club for Android app: Hi, I would like to know why or when the Star Club will be available for the Android app? It is available on the PC, so why is it not on the app yet? eda3fb4f-54bc-48f6-9cdb-478d4c45e345
  10. Help with Star Club Colection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Star Club Colection: We've come to a block, Completed all the games except one - on Freecell/Wild West. After many weeks we surrender. We've enjoyed the challenges, but would like to move on to a new set. How we do...