Star Ocean Cover Art

Discus and support Star Ocean Cover Art in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm having a problem with Star Ocean Cover art showing up correctly on xbox one, I've been trying to contact the support team over on twittre for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProjectMyst, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ProjectMyst
    ProjectMyst Guest

Star Ocean Cover Art

Hi

I'm having a problem with Star Ocean Cover art showing up correctly on xbox one, I've been trying to contact the support team over on twittre for almost two month now, but for some reason they are just not replying back. To be honest, support team on twitter
    are just for announcing technical faults and that's about it, but that's a different issue altogether.

The Problem I'm having is that the cover are is showing a back/green/white (depending on the colour of the background) line from top to bottom on the left hand side of the cover art. This problem also happens on xbox.com, so its notting to do with the xbox
    cache. Dose anyone know how I can bring this problem to the xbox backwards completely teams attention so it can get fixed?

Bellow are some screenshoots:

On My Xbox

Star Ocean Cover Art [​IMG]

Groups on my Xbox

Search Results on xbox.com

My profile on xbox.com

:)

ProjectMyst, Aug 10, 2019
  2. ProjectMyst Win User

Star Ocean Cover Art

Hi Brad

Thanks for the replay. I have reported as you advised, hopefully that will suffice.

Ge
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Star Ocean Cover Art

Hi Project,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can use the report a problem feature on the Xbox console. If you download the insider hub app, when you hold the guide button like you turning controller or console off by controller. Next to cancel you will see report
    a problem. Other than that you did right by coming here and it may be read by someone higher up hopefully.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing Cover Art

1st of all Aegis Wing is a U.S. only game so the cover art will not be on the UK dashboard. Halo CE has never shown the cover art, even when I have played it. The other games not showing cover art, could be that the other games don't have their cover art
    just yet. They is actually quite a few games that don't have their cover art (Sonic the Hedgehog 1 is one without cover art at the moment on the marketplace).
  5. banej Win User

No cover art

It has now been added.

[​IMG]
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Looking for a final fantasy stype RPG

Yeah Star Ocean was pretty damn good.
Thema:

Star Ocean Cover Art

1. Star Ocean Cover Art - Similar Threads - Star Ocean Cover

2. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  4. Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off: so when i was younger, i would always leave the xbox 360 on and now, because of that probably, my xbox shuts off after a few moments (not always the same time) and i checked, the cable is fine and...
  5. Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore: I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the game on the other consoles and everythings...
  6. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  7. Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!: It is an agreement between Microsoft and the developer. Like college said, Bc program is postponed until Scarlet. But, you can organize your friends, build up the community and send a request to...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  9. star ocean the last hope

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star ocean the last hope: when comes new xbox 360 compatibility games for xbox one and it would be cool if you could add star ocean the last hope a06fc71f-8f38-4e00-ad92-c6acd895f895
  10. Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?: Good Morning all XBOX ONE/Windows 10 users within the community. This has been on my mind quite a long time now. I know this is the official XBOX online community, so I decided on posting here...