Star status keeps changing

Discus and support Star status keeps changing in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My star status said a couple days ago You're 83% of the way to your next Star. Now its saying You're 46% of the way to your next Star.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JBSPADE 23, Oct 16, 2016.

1. JBSPADE 23
    JBSPADE 23 Guest

My star status said a couple days ago You're 83% of the way to your next Star. Now its saying You're 46% of the way to your next Star.

:)

JBSPADE 23, Oct 16, 2016
  2. keep gettin disconnected from live

Sign in status keeps changing

XxYouTweakinxX, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Privacy status keeps changing

Are you playing backward compatible games? If so, you have to hit Menu and Share at the same time to access the Xbox360 menu and do it there also. I found that out the hard way.

Double Negativ, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello JBSPADE 23,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that we are working on resolving. We hope to have a hotfix deployed for this issue by the end of the month. Apologies for the confusion caused by this issue.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JBSPADE 23,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that we are working on resolving. We hope to have a hotfix deployed for this issue by the end of the month. Apologies for the confusion caused by this issue.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

So why wasnt i reset to star 2? Ive been a member since it was based on your legend status receiving more than what i was currently getting. They reset that when they changed it to the star system. Enough is enough.

Yeah the support keeps posting same rubbish and then locking thread.
  7. XxYouTweakinxX Win User

keep gettin disconnected from live

Sign in status keeps changing
  8. Qwertei Win User

Privacy status keeps changing

If the post above doesn't solve the issue then there is a setting in the privacy settings settings - account - privacy & online safety - (Preview program members will see Xbox live privacy or app privacy click xbox live privacy) - Custom - View details &
    customize - Others can see if you are online, Decide who can see that you are online and what you are doing.

Make sure it's set to everyone or friends only.

And may i ask are you in the Xbox one preview program because i see players with issues similar to this that are in the program.
  9. Double Negativ Win User

Privacy status keeps changing

Are you playing backward compatible games? If so, you have to hit Menu and Share at the same time to access the Xbox360 menu and do it there also. I found that out the hard way.
Thema:

1. Star status keeps changing - Similar Threads - Star status keeps

2. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  3. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  4. star club club games

in XBoX on Windows
    star club club games: Some 7 to 10 % of men are red/green colour blind this makes playing games that are 'dark' 'autumn' 'wild west' almost impossible , why cannot Microsoft add a button to switch to standard cards, i...
  5. Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith: [img] Could i play Star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith on xbox 360 if i ordered this a3ecef34-af3b-4231-adc6-8af196dcf00f
  6. Star Wars episode 3 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars episode 3 Xbox: Is there anyway to play star wars episode 3 on xbox one or xbox 360 ??? I just bought it of amazon and its not working i got my kids really excited for this game ba234bb3-ea7b-416a-83a6-0fa4ce7af36b
  7. Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada: I receive a message saying I have no payment options available and when I manage payment options, it only gives me address options for the US. Can this game be bought in Canada and downloaded to...
  8. vip star status

in XBoX Rewards
    vip star status: My star status doesn't seem to be changing, it should have been 2 rank 2 by now for I spend close 2 $70 or more dollars a month on games and add ons, how much do you have to spend b4 it goes up a...
  9. Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.: Hi, I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave you 15,000 reward points if you pre ordered 3...
  10. Minor glitch: Star Club Freecell collection not updating completion status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minor glitch: Star Club Freecell collection not updating completion status: Not a very big problem, just like to report that: I have finished all 80 challenges of the latest Freecell collection which was released a couple days ago. Inside the collection screen it shows...