Star trek online doesntlaunch after patches, uninstall. and reinstall, any work arounds?

Discus and support Star trek online doesntlaunch after patches, uninstall. and reinstall, any work arounds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Star trek online not working after patch a11594c0-b97c-451f-b7b0-ec02ddbe5080 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamesfeeney3, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jamesfeeney3
    jamesfeeney3 Guest

Star trek online doesntlaunch after patches, uninstall. and reinstall, any work arounds?

Star trek online not working after patch

:)

jamesfeeney3, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

They are aware of the issue & are working on a fix. Best thing is to follow startrekonline over on Twitter for updates.
  3. James T Kirt Win User

hi. I've heard that the problem is from arcgames after last update. the problem is not on xbox side. I have the same issue. I guess we have to wait for an other update. hope this was usefull
  4. Hyperion CMDR Win User

What is the last game you completed?

none yet working on fallout shelter and star trek online
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

STAR TREK

A real Star Trek game would be awesome.

There's talk of some crap co-op junk shooter in the works based on the terrible crap reboot, but a real Star Trek game? That would be awesome.

There's always Star Trek Online on the PC though, if you don't mind an MMO...
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Legacy

I don't know if an update for Legacy would be any good; I'd much rather see a new Star Trek game.

Maybe something like Star Trek Online for consoles would be cool if it wasn't an MMO.
Thema:

1. Star trek online doesntlaunch after patches, uninstall. and reinstall, any work arounds? - Similar Threads - Star trek online

2. I have problems starting the Star Trek Online game app on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems starting the Star Trek Online game app on my xbox one s: hi and thanks if anyone can help. Just got my first Xbox console yesturday. Did the setup on my console. Bought my xbox live gold membership. Have downloaded Star Trek Online yesturday and played...
  3. Star Trek online Time Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek online Time Out: I've had "server time out" problems - since starting the game. Aside from my own personal connectivity problem with the internet, it should be ok. I play a few multiplayer games and am not...
  4. Constant spam in star trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant spam in star trek online: While playing star trek online, All day, every day, the same spam appears, coming from multiple gamer tags. They are advertising third party websites, constantly. When reported and silenced/banned...
  5. star trek online bridge officers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star trek online bridge officers: When you are awarded a new and better officer (going by color) but your crew on your main ship is full do you have to dismiss one you are using to install the new one? Is there any way to save the...
  6. star trek online glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star trek online glitch?: My game says "Speak to Chancellor J'mpok in the Klingon High Council Chambers at the top of the Great Hall of Qo'noS." ha wants to recognize your contributions. I go to the hall, find and speak to...
  7. Star Trek Online Question about Targeting Recticle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Question about Targeting Recticle: In Star Trek Online. Does the targeting recticle actually make any difference in accuracy or damage? I see that phasers fire basically Automatically(meaning I CAN be don't REQUIRE me to hit the...
  8. Star Trek Online Fleet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Fleet: Wanting to make a fleet or join one? Send me a request so I can add you on one, looking to make a fleet but need a minimal of 5 players. 952840ba-5dfb-43b3-8957-29132cb7347b
  9. Star Trek Online Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Online Errors: I have contacted support through ARC and basically got an "oh well" response. First I spent real money for zen and purchased lockbox's. I received a rare T6 ship out of it and traded to another...
  10. Star Trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek online: hey folks, havjng a a weird issue with only Star Trek online, the right analog thumb stick is drifting up randomly. So in the middle of a battle, the camera view will all of a sudden creep up...