Star Trek online Time Out

Discus and support Star Trek online Time Out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had "server time out" problems - since starting the game. Aside from my own personal connectivity problem with the internet, it should be ok. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BurnedFin, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BurnedFin
    BurnedFin Guest

I've had "server time out" problems - since starting the game.

Aside from my own personal connectivity problem with the internet, it should be ok. I play a few multiplayer games and am not booted like I am on this game.

:)

BurnedFin, Oct 7, 2019
  2. BurnedFin Win User

I did, both the system and router. Seems to be working mostly now
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi BurnedFin,

sorry to hear. If my colleague's suggestions don't work try this:

I think the connection will get a "time out error" and end the session. But I still assume that it's caused by the work/conversions on the network. I actually have a pretty fast line (50Mb Down 10MB Up) and got this problem also
    at Horizon4 since About 10 days. I decided to use a different DNS server. This has improved considerably here. At the moment I use opendns with 208.67.222.222 but I am sitting in Germany maybe in your area is another one faster!! Good luck and please
    keep us informed

Hope this help
  4. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Did u restarting console/router

Did u try to switch profile ?

Hope work .thanks
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Star Trek online

6. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Games

I'm playing Star Trek Legacy now on the 360. Not an MMO, and online is pretty much dead, but you shouldn't miss this one if you're a Star Trek fan...
Thema:

1. Star Trek online Time Out - Similar Threads - Star Trek online

2. Star Trek Discovery via Netflix running 1/4 screen size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Discovery via Netflix running 1/4 screen size: So this is a strange one, as the title says ST Discovery will only run 1/4 of the screen size. I've not encountered any other show that does this and it's only affecting the xbox one x, it runs...
  3. Constant spam in star trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant spam in star trek online: While playing star trek online, All day, every day, the same spam appears, coming from multiple gamer tags. They are advertising third party websites, constantly. When reported and silenced/banned...
  4. star trek online bridge officers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star trek online bridge officers: When you are awarded a new and better officer (going by color) but your crew on your main ship is full do you have to dismiss one you are using to install the new one? Is there any way to save the...
  5. star trek online glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star trek online glitch?: My game says "Speak to Chancellor J'mpok in the Klingon High Council Chambers at the top of the Great Hall of Qo'noS." ha wants to recognize your contributions. I go to the hall, find and speak to...
  6. Star Trek Online Question about Targeting Recticle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Question about Targeting Recticle: In Star Trek Online. Does the targeting recticle actually make any difference in accuracy or damage? I see that phasers fire basically Automatically(meaning I CAN be don't REQUIRE me to hit the...
  7. Star Trek Online Fleet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Fleet: Wanting to make a fleet or join one? Send me a request so I can add you on one, looking to make a fleet but need a minimal of 5 players. 952840ba-5dfb-43b3-8957-29132cb7347b
  8. Star Trek Online Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Online Errors: I have contacted support through ARC and basically got an "oh well" response. First I spent real money for zen and purchased lockbox's. I received a rare T6 ship out of it and traded to another...
  9. Star Trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek online: hey folks, havjng a a weird issue with only Star Trek online, the right analog thumb stick is drifting up randomly. So in the middle of a battle, the camera view will all of a sudden creep up...
  10. Star Trek Online Coming to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Online Coming to Xbox One: Yep,Neverwinter is great & they are adding to it all the time. I'll be all over this like a Klingon over a barrel of Blood wine. Like me some Star Trek so looking forward to this....