Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello out there. I noticed that there are 2 versions of the OG Xbox game available on the Microsoft store right now. There was the first installment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damon B._13, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Damon B._13
    Damon B._13 Guest

Hello out there. I noticed that there are 2 versions of the OG Xbox game available on the Microsoft store right now. There was the first installment having a file size of 3.9 GB, but now there is another copy of the game being available to install with
    a different file size of 4.1 GB. I want to know the difference between these two versions of the game. Is it DLC? However the 3.9 GB version already has the additional maps, assault modes (HvV), and 2 heroes available in it. So I'm wondering what this new
    4.1 GB has to offer. Can anyone enlighten me and tell me what's going on here.

:)

2. Daft Badger Win User

What game do you think should be considered the game of the year 2015?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 came out in 2005.

If you mean the Battlefront reboot,as much as I love Star Wars I wouldn't say it was game of the year.

Probably Witcher 3 for me.
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

First game

My first game was tux racer on a Windows XP PC, my first mainstream game was Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) also on Windows XP.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

starwars battlefront 2 not free

The Star Wars Battlefront 2 that is available for free download is the one that was developed by Pandemic Studios and published by Lucasarts in 2005. The EA one that was released in 2017 is not available for free.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls

The April Fools part is that many people think this is the more recent Star Wars Battlefront II and they are not noticing the Xbox Logo and do not remember the older Star Wars Battlefront II. I think there is going to be some disappointment.
    Back in the day (2005), that was The game. Many will tell you it is the real and only Star Wars Battlefront II...it still has a player base today…

Just be patient and it will be available.
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

EA to reveal 6 new games

They confirmed

Star wars battlefront and mirrors edge.

So i guess star wars battlefront

mirrors edge 2

Visereal s star wars game

Dragon age

fifa 15
Thema:

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  3. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  4. Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2: Hello, I am completely confused when purchasing the star wars battlefront 2 (original) for my Xbox one. I live in the UK and everything is set in the UK, even my country, and region on everything....
  5. Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia: Já baixei o jogo umas 10x e o mesmo não inicia, aparece mensagem de erro e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte, ai o mais legal é que o suporte não te dá suporte, se acabar o prazo do...
  6. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  7. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  8. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down: Hello, I'vs been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 again since the celebration edition released. When playing online multiplayer, but my Xbox X will shut down and tell me that its protecting me...
  10. Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900: Whenever I try loading into match of multiplayer in Battlefront 2 the screen dims, the game thinks for 5-10 seconds, I get the error 0x80040900, and it says "Wait a full minute, then try again."...