Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malcolm McCorquodale, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase.

The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously destroyed the game for 70% of players and will not even publicly comment about it on any social media sources. The game modes effected are the following.

Starfighter Assault is 99.9% unplayable and loads into games with sometimes only 2 players in the lobby. Abilities seem to work for one minute then do not work the next as if purposely on queue. Half of the lobbies end prematurely after the first player
    is defeated.

Sub-Note: Many people including myself have reported this to EAHelp on Twitter and we have been assured that there are no issues in the game, I run an xbox club with around 20 different people and play with multiple others on my friends list from different
    locations around the world and they are saying the exact same thing as I am. That is when we can observe the game footage for our mixer channels as we each in turn get returned to the homescreen menu.

Hero's Vrs Villians is 50% glitching out of lobby's and randomly assigning hero's for no reason that seem to fly through air as if touched by the hand of a God and even when you manage to sucessfully after six lobbies to actually spawn in you are instantly
    defeated by Droideka. Even though on that particular game mode Droideka's are not even present at all.

Hero Starfighter, well this is halarious. You can more often than not select the same hero as the other three members of your team. 4 Slave One's anybody? How about 4 Poe Damerons? The matches and lobbies glitch out every second or third round and then return
    you to the xbox dashboard.

Now surely your reading these statements above and thinking, "well that is really bad but it is EA's problem". I would have to profusely disagree if that is indeed your opinion. How much longer can we, faithful associates of this once great great company
    sit idly by and watch our patrons, friends and family suffer another blow to their gaming and home console experience. I feel it is our duty to speak out about such matters as much as we can.

When you report these issues, you get told to restart your console, check your internet connection and try re-downloading your content.

I am here today because I want a answers, we players want answers! This type of customer support we are receiving is out of order, out of touch and out of line with every single duty of care that every company such as this prides themselves with upholding.

I would politely request a spokesperson with the appropriate knowledge and contacts respectfully respond to this outrage head on and start bringing players of our most beloved games back to Microsoft Xbox before company's like Electronic Arts destroy them
    all.

Yours Respectfully,

DFC

Eh' Taal

:)

Malcolm McCorquodale, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

1. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  3. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems: i purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the Microsoft Online store with my account but for some reason to play the game you have to use my account not any of the other account on the system. Is...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: hi there at the beginning of this week, i purchased star wars battlefront 2 (the original one) of the xbox store on my 360. at the time i didn't get the chance to try downloading it, so i had to...
  6. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  7. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox): Just checked the store and noticed it has been updated and this can now be downloaded for your April GWG! It is also 3.82 GB, if anyone was worried about size. Anyways hope everyone has a nice...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition: I am posting this due to seeing quite a few Twitter questions and forum questions regarding the Star Wars Battlefront II that is free as a Games with Gold selection this month. While I have not...
  10. Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls: Says it's coming but dont know what happened aa1b1bce-4525-4893-9651-8262719de6aa