Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SASLonerX, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SASLonerX
    SASLonerX Guest

Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break.

Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game.

I've had 2 messages so far.

You must be connected to Internet to play this game.

You have lost connection to EA server.

I've reset my modem, refreshed dashboard, cleared MAC. I've not tried it again yet. Wondering if there is a reported issue.

:)

SASLonerX, Aug 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

4. FrankDixon1 Win User

it is ea servers they have been acting up lately it did the same thing for me try restarting your xbox hold the button on the xbox for ten sec
  5. Don Jaun Jose Win User

I have these same issue. Think there is an issue with the service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Yes there is a Xbox Service Alert right now. Check the following link for any updates:

right here.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  4. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  5. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  6. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems: i purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the Microsoft Online store with my account but for some reason to play the game you have to use my account not any of the other account on the system. Is...
  7. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: hi there at the beginning of this week, i purchased star wars battlefront 2 (the original one) of the xbox store on my 360. at the time i didn't get the chance to try downloading it, so i had to...
  8. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  9. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox): Just checked the store and noticed it has been updated and this can now be downloaded for your April GWG! It is also 3.82 GB, if anyone was worried about size. Anyways hope everyone has a nice...