Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SASLonerX, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SASLonerX
    SASLonerX Guest

Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break.

Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game.

I've had 2 messages so far.

You must be connected to Internet to play this game.

You have lost connection to EA server.

I've reset my modem, refreshed dashboard, cleared MAC. I've not tried it again yet. Wondering if there is a reported issue.

:)

SASLonerX, Aug 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

4. FrankDixon1 Win User

it is ea servers they have been acting up lately it did the same thing for me try restarting your xbox hold the button on the xbox for ten sec
  5. Don Jaun Jose Win User

I have these same issue. Think there is an issue with the service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Yes there is a Xbox Service Alert right now. Check the following link for any updates:

right here.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  3. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  4. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  5. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down: Hello, I'vs been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 again since the celebration edition released. When playing online multiplayer, but my Xbox X will shut down and tell me that its protecting me...
  6. Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900: Whenever I try loading into match of multiplayer in Battlefront 2 the screen dims, the game thinks for 5-10 seconds, I get the error 0x80040900, and it says "Wait a full minute, then try again."...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2: I recently purchased the celebration edition, but every time I start a game, I get kicked out for connectivity issues. What's wrong? I've reset wifi, the game, and my xbox...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode: Hi! I got Star Wars Battlefront II for Christmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can't play the game in co-op mode - When I select 'co-op' the screen dims and eventually returns the...
  9. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (01-16-2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (01-16-2020): As of Tuesday, Jan. 14th, 2020, launching the Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer freezes and produces a 0x80040900 error code. This is the first time that this error code has occurred since...
  10. XBOX TURNS OFF PLAYING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNS OFF PLAYING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II: Hello guys. My son bought 5 days ago Star Wars Battlefront II digital (downloaded) and after a few minutes playing the game, the XBOX ONE X turned off itself. After turning on again the device...