Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kacperto, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Kacperto
    Kacperto Guest

I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using DotPay). But I can't still download it from marketplace. It looks like the transaction doesn't accepted.

:)

Kacperto, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mix up

I purchased Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition instead of Star Wars Battlefront 2. I called support and they asked about the situation and I told them that I was gonna buy Battlefront 2 because I remember it's price being lower because of the spring
    sale. They told me to go here about swapping the games out.

xAssassin Z3R0x, Sep 18, 2017
  3. leolandiadcxbox, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

Hey there Kacperto,

You'll likely want to reach out to our chat/phone teams for a closer look at this. They handle all billing and subscription issues.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  5. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  6. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems: i purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the Microsoft Online store with my account but for some reason to play the game you have to use my account not any of the other account on the system. Is...
  8. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: hi there at the beginning of this week, i purchased star wars battlefront 2 (the original one) of the xbox store on my 360. at the time i didn't get the chance to try downloading it, so i had to...
  9. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  10. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...