star wars battlefront

Discus and support star wars battlefront in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikeyyhaze, Nov 4, 2019.

1. mikeyyhaze
    mikeyyhaze Guest

star wars battlefront

anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ??

:)

mikeyyhaze, Nov 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

4. DominumStige Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Losing connection

6. SanJol Win User

May the 4th be with you!

I love Star Wars, can't wait to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order. Also liked Star Wars Battlefront, although it deserved a single player campaign, as in Star Wars Battlefront II.
Thema:

star wars battlefront

1. star wars battlefront - Similar Threads - star wars battlefront

2. Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party: So it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing with friends in this game, yet I'm having the same problems as I did with the first title in regards to the game crashing to my Home...
  3. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the maps and characters that came with the update June 2019. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  4. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  5. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2: I've been trying to resolve the issue myself, but when I try to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox Live, I continually get error 0x80040900 along with a message of "wait a full minute, then try...
  6. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  9. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  10. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...