star wars battlefront

Discus and support star wars battlefront in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikeyyhaze, Nov 4, 2019.

1. mikeyyhaze
    mikeyyhaze Guest

star wars battlefront

anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ??

:)

mikeyyhaze, Nov 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

4. DominumStige Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Losing connection

6. SanJol Win User

May the 4th be with you!

I love Star Wars, can't wait to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order. Also liked Star Wars Battlefront, although it deserved a single player campaign, as in Star Wars Battlefront II.
Thema:

star wars battlefront

1. star wars battlefront - Similar Threads - star wars battlefront

2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005): Hello out there. I noticed that there are 2 versions of the OG Xbox game available on the Microsoft store right now. There was the first installment having a file size of 3.9 GB, but now there is...
  3. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  5. Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2: Hello, I am completely confused when purchasing the star wars battlefront 2 (original) for my Xbox one. I live in the UK and everything is set in the UK, even my country, and region on everything....
  6. Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia: Já baixei o jogo umas 10x e o mesmo não inicia, aparece mensagem de erro e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte, ai o mais legal é que o suporte não te dá suporte, se acabar o prazo do...
  7. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  8. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  9. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox X shutting down: Hello, I'vs been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 again since the celebration edition released. When playing online multiplayer, but my Xbox X will shut down and tell me that its protecting me...