Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

Discus and support Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLACKHAMMER5509, May 26, 2019.

1. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!

:)

BLACKHAMMER5509, May 26, 2019
  2. PhilipMarkiewicz Win User

Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

What about the star wars revenge of the sith game how possible is it for that game?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You'd have to try the developer by sending them a letter, an email, or posting on their forums. No one can do anything about it on these forums other than direct you where to go. If the dev is defunct, you'd have to look up the company that owned them or
    the company they turned into.

However, in my opinion I didn't really like that Star Wars game. I was more of a KOTOR and Lego Star Wars kind of guy growing up, anyone else or just me?
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on: Ideas. Maybe we'll see in a future :D.
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

May come soon as there is a lot of other star wars games bc
  6. Captain Gini Win User

There may be a big chance to this game come to BC, because its Star Wars.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith - Similar Threads - Star Wars Episode

2. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2: I've been trying to resolve the issue myself, but when I try to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox Live, I continually get error 0x80040900 along with a message of "wait a full minute, then try...
  3. Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One: I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes "installing" and "Installation stopped" a couple of...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  5. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  6. Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off: so when i was younger, i would always leave the xbox 360 on and now, because of that probably, my xbox shuts off after a few moments (not always the same time) and i checked, the cable is fine and...
  7. Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!: It is an agreement between Microsoft and the developer. Like college said, Bc program is postponed until Scarlet. But, you can organize your friends, build up the community and send a request to...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  9. Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: It looked really good at EA Play I certainly plan on playing it. 7ab403b2-8aca-4503-8c48-f9d28a341aa6
  10. Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?: Recently, a Microsoft store page was added for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, I really hope this means that Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) will finally become backward compatible....