Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

Discus and support Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLACKHAMMER5509, May 26, 2019.

1. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!

:)

BLACKHAMMER5509, May 26, 2019
  2. PhilipMarkiewicz Win User

Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

What about the star wars revenge of the sith game how possible is it for that game?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You'd have to try the developer by sending them a letter, an email, or posting on their forums. No one can do anything about it on these forums other than direct you where to go. If the dev is defunct, you'd have to look up the company that owned them or
    the company they turned into.

However, in my opinion I didn't really like that Star Wars game. I was more of a KOTOR and Lego Star Wars kind of guy growing up, anyone else or just me?
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on: Ideas. Maybe we'll see in a future :D.
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

May come soon as there is a lot of other star wars games bc
  6. Captain Gini Win User

There may be a big chance to this game come to BC, because its Star Wars.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith - Similar Threads - Star Wars Episode

2. Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?: Recently, a Microsoft store page was added for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, I really hope this means that Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) will finally become backward compatible....
  3. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  4. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!: It sounds amazing, I have a lot of friends who love SW, this news will like a lot. 779045ed-bc10-4a76-8bc3-ab3e10e94ff2
  5. Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox: I love playing SWTOR on my PC. I'm curious what you think about if SWTOR was made playable on Xbox? I think it'd be super fun and bring in a larger audience to the game....
  6. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  7. New Star Wars games for May 4th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Star Wars games for May 4th: May the fourth is here, but.... still no new Star Wars games. I really want games like Star Wars: Obi-Wan, and Jedi Outcast to be backwards compatible. Please Microsoft...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems: i purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the Microsoft Online store with my account but for some reason to play the game you have to use my account not any of the other account on the system. Is...
  9. What would be your perfect Star Wars game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would be your perfect Star Wars game?: With May 4th upon us I'd like to know what your perfect ideal Star Wars game would be? What kinds of features would it have? What would the gameplay be like? Would it have character creation?...
  10. No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order: hi As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help. thanks Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46 PDTHi we recently watched the live launch of...