Star Wars Episode III is playing in the wrong language on Xbox One

Discus and support Star Wars Episode III is playing in the wrong language on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Star Wars Episode III is playing in the wrong language on Xbox One. Any one else having this issue? efb9a97e-995b-4c2f-8889-78034ba4b052 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden9669, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Brayden9669
    Brayden9669 Guest

Star Wars Episode III is playing in the wrong language on Xbox One.

Any one else having this issue?

:)

Brayden9669, Nov 22, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Brayden9669, how are you today, hope you're well.

Brayden9669, try to change the language and region of your console to US first, restart your console, and then launch the game, please.
  3. Brayden9669 Win User

After seeing the game's reviews a lot of people are having this issue in Australia.
  4. ReverseFlashX40 Win User

Unable to purchase anything digital

The game I was trying to buy was Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
  5. DerekJury Win User

Tactical light....

[quote user="III Poison III"]

lol I noticed this too and also started 5 staring them.

[/quote]

Star Wars...Episode VII
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Star Wars Fighting Game that Resembles Soul Calibur?

I can't remember if it was only on the XBox or on the XBox 360 but "Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith" had the Story Mode but also had a "Lightsabre Duel" option which included some different lightsabre styles.

That thing was amazing for a "Star Wars" fan.

Played it to death.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Episode III is playing in the wrong language on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Star Wars Episode

2. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Microsoft Xbox) Language Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Microsoft Xbox) Language Support: Hi, Not sure if this will make it to the community team but: I'd just like to say that I am absolutely stoked with the recent additions to the backwards compatibility program. In my childhood I...
  3. Star wars the clone wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars the clone wars: Good evening/day Is anybody else having the same problem of not being able to purchase it?? PayPal keeps refunding me. c3d3dd4f-d9ba-43c5-8516-ef7974d83de9
  4. Lego Star Wars: TCS Xbox Live Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: TCS Xbox Live Issue: I have Lego Star Wars and even though I have an Xbox game pass ultimate subscription, the game always responds to me going online with "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to play...
  5. I downloaded Star wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox one, but I can't find it under my games and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Star wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox one, but I can't find it under my games and...: I had just bought my copy of Star wars battlefront 2, celebration edition, but when I went to download it onto my xbox, it wasn't in my games and apps, and wasn't under the queue either. I decided...
  6. Star Wars Episode 2 4K can’t seek past 59’59”

in XboX Insiders
    Star Wars Episode 2 4K can’t seek past 59’59”: I watched the entire Skywalker Saga 4K set a few months ago with no problems on XSX insider alpha ring. Today, on latest Alpha ring, I tried again and it wouldn’t play past chapter 25. The player...
  7. Star Wars episode 3 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars episode 3 Xbox: Is there anyway to play star wars episode 3 on xbox one or xbox 360 ??? I just bought it of amazon and its not working i got my kids really excited for this game ba234bb3-ea7b-416a-83a6-0fa4ce7af36b
  8. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?: G'day all, Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my progress, tried the full restart, disconnections...
  9. Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game: I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's a classic, after all....
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...