Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

Discus and support Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaredKeel, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JaredKeel
    JaredKeel Guest

I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's a classic, after all.

:)

JaredKeel, Oct 12, 2019
  2. DerekJury Win User

Tactical light....

[quote user="III Poison III"]

lol I noticed this too and also started 5 staring them.

[/quote]

Star Wars...Episode VII
  3. AridLizard Win User

that was the impression I got from the initial press release, but there are licence issues as well as the policy of the developers/publishers that could prevent it from happening.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

That would be very cool but unfortunately we can't tell yet
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

We don't know exactly how backwards compatible Scarlett will be as of yet. I would think they would be adding all the current catalog and then hopefully adding some more too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Currently there's no way to know for sure. It sounds like anything that is already backwards compatible will be compatible with Scarlett, but there's no news yet on anything new being added.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game - Similar Threads - Star Wars Episode

2. Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?: I was wanting to buy this xbox bundle but when I came back from my holiday it was out of stock. Could anyone tell me when it will be restocked? I live in England if that helps. Thanks!...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005): Hello out there. I noticed that there are 2 versions of the OG Xbox game available on the Microsoft store right now. There was the first installment having a file size of 3.9 GB, but now there is...
  4. Star wars jedi fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars jedi fallen order: How to play Star Wars Jedi fallen order offline on Xbox one x a3c7ce46-b3d6-46c7-b54a-a2d1d34eb759
  5. Lego Star Wars lll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars lll: Where or how can I get this game for xbox one? b9398ead-e43d-4705-a243-297031a09eab
  6. My new Xbox One X froze after beating an enemy in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and now will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox One X froze after beating an enemy in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and now will...: Hi Support, I cannot get my Xbox to turn back on after the aforementioned situation. I have gotten it to start/restart once but when the menu loads none of the icons come up and I am not asked...
  7. LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data: Im trying to play LEGO Star Wars: TCS (xbox 360 game) on Xbox one. When I open the game, its not letting me load game. I cannot save any data. And it says it cannot access my gamer profile. I...
  8. Star Wars episode 3 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars episode 3 Xbox: Is there anyway to play star wars episode 3 on xbox one or xbox 360 ??? I just bought it of amazon and its not working i got my kids really excited for this game ba234bb3-ea7b-416a-83a6-0fa4ce7af36b
  9. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?: G'day all, Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my progress, tried the full restart, disconnections...
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...