Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

Discus and support Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaredKeel, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JaredKeel
    JaredKeel Guest

I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's a classic, after all.

:)

JaredKeel, Oct 12, 2019
  2. DerekJury Win User

Tactical light....

[quote user="III Poison III"]

lol I noticed this too and also started 5 staring them.

[/quote]

Star Wars...Episode VII
  3. AridLizard Win User

that was the impression I got from the initial press release, but there are licence issues as well as the policy of the developers/publishers that could prevent it from happening.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

That would be very cool but unfortunately we can't tell yet
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

We don't know exactly how backwards compatible Scarlett will be as of yet. I would think they would be adding all the current catalog and then hopefully adding some more too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Currently there's no way to know for sure. It sounds like anything that is already backwards compatible will be compatible with Scarlett, but there's no news yet on anything new being added.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game - Similar Threads - Star Wars Episode

2. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  3. Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?: I think you need to keep in mind how EA went about doing what they did. Regardless the quality of the game, their public relations are the main reason the game gets so much criticism....
  4. Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360: Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps showing the message: game error, try...
  5. star wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront: anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ?? f7955987-33ca-432f-b16b-fb0ab3d0a0ce
  6. Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party: So it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing with friends in this game, yet I'm having the same problems as I did with the first title in regards to the game crashing to my Home...
  7. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the maps and characters that came with the update June 2019. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  8. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  9. Star wars kotor 1 language changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1 language changing: Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english? 353e340e-2ae5-463e-8f0c-3c8159345587
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...