Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer

Discus and support Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Check Out my Star Wars inspired Halo Trailer [MEDIA] 42d93a0c-b1f2-48e7-b4b6-b327f6be617a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diamond Jordy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer

Check Out my Star Wars inspired Halo Trailer

:)

Diamond Jordy, Apr 26, 2015
  2. L1nko64
    L1nko64 Guest
    New star wars game to be revealed next week

I think the idea of a Star Wars game inspired by the Uncharted series could be pretty nifty.

L1nko64, Apr 26, 2015
  3. Nameloi
    Nameloi Guest
    New Destiny Trailer.

Im not particularly that excited about it but it has my interest, specially if its some sort of MMO.

But I really wish the art design was a bit more radical, it still sports a very Halo and Star Wars inspired look.

Nameloi, Apr 26, 2015
  4. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

Alien Language

Like I said I'm looking at lots of differnt sci-fi for inspiration Star Trek had some good concepts and stuff like that, but Halo, Mass Effect, and Star Wars had some of the best alien designs.
  5. LunndonBridge Win User

Halo 4 is star wars, spoilers inside a bit.

OP - hilarious i loved that play by play.

Everyone who is getting all offended and complainy - obviously the post was meant to be humorous, but of course some people must take things literally. Of course there's gunna be similarities between any scifi game/movie and star wars. Almost every person
    writing that stuff gets their inspiration from star wars. "Stole" is the wrong word, "inspired by" is correct. I mean hell i thought the trench scene was more like starfox than star wars but of course that game draws a lot of star wars parallels too. The ghost
    in halo came from a vehicle in the original perfect dark and some of the aircrafts are based off ships from Dune. Without the older scifi entertainment there would be no halo. But because there is Halo has become the best scifi video games series to date.
  6. Nameloi Win User

New Destiny Trailer.

Im not particularly that excited about it but it has my interest, specially if its some sort of MMO.

But I really wish the art design was a bit more radical, it still sports a very Halo and Star Wars inspired look.
  7. Fear2Eternity Win User

Your e3 predictions

I'm guessing assassins creed unity gameplay.

A halo trailer. A gears of war teaser, a New star war's battlefront trailer and gameplay

Something new from bethesda. Maybe something new from ea. And all the usual sports stuff.

And my biggest hope is a new bioshock trailer. (Hopefully not infinite 2)

Oh and I'm guessing a lots of vr.
  8. L1nko64 Win User

New star wars game to be revealed next week

I think the idea of a Star Wars game inspired by the Uncharted series could be pretty nifty.
Thema:

Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer

1. Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer - Similar Threads - Star Wars Inspired

2. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  3. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  4. Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith: [img] Could i play Star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith on xbox 360 if i ordered this a3ecef34-af3b-4231-adc6-8af196dcf00f
  5. Star Wars episode 3 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars episode 3 Xbox: Is there anyway to play star wars episode 3 on xbox one or xbox 360 ??? I just bought it of amazon and its not working i got my kids really excited for this game ba234bb3-ea7b-416a-83a6-0fa4ce7af36b
  6. Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada: I receive a message saying I have no payment options available and when I manage payment options, it only gives me address options for the US. Can this game be bought in Canada and downloaded to...
  7. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  8. Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox: I recently installed star wars Jedi fallen order on my Xbox one x and want to delete an unwanted journey. I can't seem to do this on my own and would really appreciate some help....
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  10. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e