Star Wars Jedi: Fall order

Discus and support Star Wars Jedi: Fall order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, do you see the Trailer or the Star Wars Celebration Panel for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order i think the game could be great. it comes from respawn... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerVaddi, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

1. DerVaddi
    DerVaddi Guest

Hi,

do you see the Trailer or the Star Wars Celebration Panel for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

i think the game could be great. it comes from respawn entertainment to the makers of titanfall. and the story of titanfall 2 was really awesome. but what do you think?

:)

2. KaiZaChieF Win User

Yeah, personally I feel it's Disney's fault it is where it is.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

High hopes for this one, really need a new Star Wars game done right.
  4. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

oh god im hoping its amazing
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

It's looks like a good game but probably not a day 1 buy for me
  6. VOLT Prophecy Win User

I cant wait for thos game!
Thema:

1. Star Wars Jedi: Fall order - Similar Threads - Star Wars Jedi

2. Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...: Hi, I've tried to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. When I try to purchase it, I get a message saying I have no valid payment options, even though...
  3. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...: Eu baixei o novo jogo da Xbox Live Gold (Star Wars Jedi Knight) e toda vez que entro no jogo mostra o seguinte aviso "Não foi possível iniciar o jogo. Faça o download do jogo novamente" eu ja...
  4. Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray: I’m having an issue with Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray. I’m using an Xbox One X and trying to play the disc but the blu ray app won’t start the disc. Normally when I put in a blu ray the app...
  5. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy download reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy download reset: I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy it but when I load the game it drops by 80%. The download window appears failed. 2ce4364d-858e-443d-b28c-e4fdd6342953
  6. Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish: hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish....
  7. We need STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast NAOW!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast NAOW!!!!!: Sorry for the humorous clickbait title, but it is the only way to immediately gain attention. Anyway, I have wanted to play STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on my Xbox One for a while. I...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language: It seems PAL region Jedi Starfighter discs are installing ITALIAN for the UK english verisons. Have put this on Reddit as well and seen other users with same issue, Experienced veteran...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Academy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Academy: I've just purchased this for £8.99 on the store and it has not appeared in my "Ready to Install" list or my "Queue" on xbox one. I believe this title is officially available today via Xbox One...
  10. Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray: I’m having an issue with Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray. I’m using an Xbox One X and trying to play the disc but the blu ray app won’t start the disc. Normally when I put in a blu ray the app...