Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic bug

Discus and support Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some odd reason whenever I play SW: KOTOR, the game prevents me from hearing players in party chat and they cannot hear me either. I played the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thou Hector, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Thou Hector
    Thou Hector Guest

For some odd reason whenever I play SW: KOTOR, the game prevents me from hearing players in party chat and they cannot hear me either. I played the game about a year ago and it did not have this issue then. Any solutions?

:)

Thou Hector, Dec 12, 2019
  2. MESABII Win User

Old games you would like to see remade for the 360?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

Hello everyone :)

The only Star Wars oversaturation that I want are Knights Of The Old Republic, Knights Of The Old Republic 2, and Knights Of The Old Republic 3.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  4. x30d3 Win User

Moving xbox classic save files from one 360 to another.

The game is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  5. Hyperion CMDR Win User

Your ideal remake?

definitely Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Knights 2 or Vice City.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

Hello "ShadowFang323" :)

The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" :)

Thema:

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic bug - Similar Threads - Star Wars Knights

2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet: I have played through this game 2 times since downloading it. First as mostly light, and the second as almost entirely dark. Both times, I have gotten to the temple summit on the unknown planet...
  3. star wars knight of the old republic 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars knight of the old republic 2 xbox 360: sup! i have a question last i bought on my xbox 360 the star wars knight of the old reoublic 2! but it doesnt work so im worried if i expend my money for a game i cant play but anyway everytime i...
  4. Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store: Hi Is anyone able to buy the original xbox star wars kotor from the Microsoft store? I have tried on my xbox one and on my computer. On the xbox it says I have not set up a payment form - I have...
  5. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  6. No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order: hi As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help. thanks Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46 PDTHi we recently watched the live launch of...
  7. Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...: Hi, I've tried to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. When I try to purchase it, I get a message saying I have no valid payment options, even though...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...: Eu baixei o novo jogo da Xbox Live Gold (Star Wars Jedi Knight) e toda vez que entro no jogo mostra o seguinte aviso "Não foi possível iniciar o jogo. Faça o download do jogo novamente" eu ja...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy download reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy download reset: I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy it but when I load the game it drops by 80%. The download window appears failed. 2ce4364d-858e-443d-b28c-e4fdd6342953
  10. We need STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast NAOW!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast NAOW!!!!!: Sorry for the humorous clickbait title, but it is the only way to immediately gain attention. Anyway, I have wanted to play STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on my Xbox One for a while. I...